Madonna to do some Promotion while In London!

moe

*prays for an amazing X-Factor performance to send new album sales stratospheric* :vogue:

If she does do the X Factor she will the first A list star they have had on there for a while that isn't drug fucked.

I remember in the 80s Whitney bad mouthing Madonna and implying she is a tramp etc, etc. Look who turned into a crack head! I do feel sorry for her but versus Mooriah and Whitney, Madonna is the one that has come out as they sensible, stable one. hahahahahahaha!

I remember in the 80s Whitney bad mouthing Madonna and implying she is a tramp etc, etc. Look who turned into a crack head! I do feel sorry for her but versus Mooriah and Whitney, Madonna is the one that has come out as they sensible, stable one. hahahahahahaha!

Just playing devil's advocate here, but some would say that two divorces, 4 children from 4 different fathers, an obsession with Kabbalah and a current 'relationship' with a 22-year-old are hardly grounds for being 'sensible'.

My point is that all these things are relative.

Madonna has definitely had her moments of unstableness I wouldnt be surprised that over the next couple of years we see an increase in unstable behaviour from Madonna. As long as Madonna is having fun who cares, I loved her post Sean insane carry ons.

Just playing devil's advocate here, but some would say that two divorces, 4 children from 4 different fathers, an obsession with Kabbalah and a current 'relationship' with a 22-year-old are hardly grounds for being 'sensible'.

1. Two divorces over a 20 year period is not out of control.

2. Two of her children are adopted. Don't make her sound like a Jerry Springer reject.

3. How is she "obsessed" with kaballah? It's her personal spiritual belief system. She doesn't fprce it on unsuspecting strangers, nor does she talk about it randomly all the time. The only people I see obsessed are fans on message boards, who can't stop talking about her kaballah practice.

4. Would her relationship with Jesus be more sensible if he was 48? Something else people need to get over....his fucking age.

2. Two of her children are adopted. Don't make her sound like a Jerry Springer reject.

3. How is she "obsessed" with kaballah? It's her personal spiritual belief system. She doesn't fprce it on unsuspecting strangers, nor does she talk about it randomly all the time. The only people I see obsessed are fans on message boards, who can't stop talking about her kaballah practice.

4. Would her relationship with Jesus be more sensible if he was 48? Something else people need to get over....his fucking age.

:clap:

THANK YOU!

Guest Topaz Scorpio

People will have wide varying opinions about those things you listed based on their own personal moral values, but do you honestly believe anyone in their right mind would find ANY of those things more reprehensible than raising a child in an environment where you and and your husband actively use drugs??? :blink:

*magically pops into conversation*

Yeah exactly lol, I agree.

People will have wide varying opinions about those things you listed based on their own personal moral values, but do you honestly believe anyone in their right mind would find ANY of those things more reprehensible than raising a child in an environment where you and and your husband actively use drugs??? :blink:

I agree with you on that one. My point wasn't about comparing Madonna with Whitney or Mariah. And let me make it clear I personally think she's great and sensible and all that.

I am saying it from the point of view of some of the public who don't necessarily agree; that's all.

For instance, if Madonna were an average person she wouldn't have been able to adopt Mercy - simple as that. She's not though, and it's great that she was given the opportunity to help.

But anyway this is way off topic.

I hope that she's in London preparing for THE X FACTOR :wow:

As utterly boring as Madonna is at the moment there's no question of the fact that her children are being raised in a stable environment and are well adjusted. There'll be no 'Mommie Dearest' books in years to come from Lourdes and Rocco for sure. Can't say about those she adopted - that one Bette Davis adopted stuck the knife in while she was still alive - Bette should have let her rot in that orphanage. As for her going out with a 22 year old, SO WHAT, she's doing what she's always done, ignoring society's 'rules' about what's acceptable.

Whitney Houston was always a vile individual, just like her aunt Dionne Warwick and she's now trying to put the blame on her ex for the way she fucked up her life.

Anyways, whether Madonna does the X Factor or not, we all know that the real coup for this series will be getting Lady Ga Ga to agree to do the show.