ROLLING STONE (USA): October 29th Cover

Guest Damaris

MORE ! More! More!

It's just too short..I can't beleive how shit most interviews r when u think they could all b like this! :fag:

& David Banda, a little gay :inlove: who would have thunk it.

Guest groovyguy

the woman never has to be photographed again - shes been photographed to death already. the woman never has to do another song either. her enormous monstrous catalog puts everyone to shame. theyre all eating her dust.

so, if and when something new does come out. love it or leave it because shes ALREADY DONE IT.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I loved this part:

I was at the show last night in Budapest. I was struck by how none of the songs you performed were in their original arrangements.

Even my new songs, I have to reinvent them, or after a couple of months, I'll just get sick of them. When you reinvent them, you have to sit for days with the musical director and your band. Inevitably, you end up sampling someone, and you have to get permission and pay more money. People have told me, "You could just go out there and play guitar and sing your songs like Paul McCartney," but I'd be too bored. Most of the joy of the shows is the magic of creating them - the theater. I'm a perfectionist. I like hard work. I like to sweat.

So no, she won't be cutting down the mash-ups or the theatrics anytime soon.

THANK THE LORD

Great interview and one for the history books but it would have been wise to talk about whats in store for the future. This retrospective era needs to end. And a new photoshoot for the cover with Steven Klein could not have hurt.

Guest Danny86

Great interview and one for the history books but it would have been wise to talk about whats in store for the future. This retrospective era needs to end. And a new photoshoot for the cover with Steven Klein could not have hurt.

The interview took place on her day off between 2 shows 2 months ago, just like the radio interview where she already talked about upcoming projects (where, unlike in RS, she was asked about them) and she couldn't reveal much, other than the movie. The retrospective era is NOW because she got a GH released 2 weeks ago... And she didn't make a photoshoot for that while on tour, so why for a mag cover?

Guest ursaminorjim

its ok, kylie hates singing i should be so lucky. and bowie hates singing modern love.

Yeah, but both those songs are inesential fluff. "Sorry," "Cherish" and "Into the groove" are three of her Untouchably Perfect Moments!

Guest ursaminorjim

Yeah, but she also considers them "retarded."

Oh, Madonna. Your taste level is so questionable sometimes. Even w/r/t your own work!

The interview took place on her day off between 2 shows 2 months ago, just like the radio interview where she already talked about upcoming projects (where, unlike in RS, she was asked about them) and she couldn't reveal much, other than the movie. The retrospective era is NOW because she got a GH released 2 weeks ago... And she didn't make a photoshoot for that while on tour, so why for a mag cover?

ok I didnt see the interview took place 2 months ago...now it all comes clear... :dramatic: Heavenly interview it shows all her sides and sums up an incredible career up to this point! Live Nation here we go!

Oh my God I can't believe the 'Oopsie Daisie' thing. So freaky because everyone was laughing at me for saying that at work the other day. Like I was some kind of freak. I just thought it was a normal saying that everybody said!!!

your on M's level now dah-ling... :vanitybonet:

The rumors about her wanting to call her most recent album "Black Madonna" apparently were true (and appearing in blackface)- she's tackled race/ethnicity before in her work (wonderfully), but that would have been a tad much.

Now I can understand why the HC cover concept was executed badly. Even though the idea may have come off like an AL VIDEO part 2 but the concept is no-less brilliant. I hope we get to see more "off the richter scale" ideas like that in the future.

The interviewer seems to have sense and understanding of who she is and did his homework for the interview. Unfortunately, most interviewers are not like that.

I find it both ironic and romantic that the separation from Sean drove her to get drunk. :inlove::lol:

It's really sweet how David's watching his mommy shows.

I really loved reading about the early years, the present that Andy and Kieth made for her wedding with Sean that in her LA home now and how gracious she is when talking about Sting.

It would've been interesting to see the "Black Madonna" shoot with Klein... Maybe someday; who knows.

It would've been interesting to see the "Black Madonna" shoot with Klein... Maybe someday; who knows.

I am actually surprised that those didn't leak, yet we got those Klein photos of her looking TERRIBLE (face-wise) in those Sigourney "Alien" Weaver panties.

NO.

understand me when i speak. the woman never has to be photographed again - shes been photographed to death already. the woman never has to do another song either. her enormous monstrous catalog puts everyone to shame. theyre all eating her dust.

so, if and when something new does come out. love it or leave it because shes ALREADY DONE IT.

:rotfl:

How very Dietrich of you........ :queenbitch: