Update: Madonna on KiisFm with Ryan Seacreast!

moe

Here is Perez's article on Kate Perry from November 2007, way before Madonna did the interview in May 2008

http://perezhilton.c...ur-love-tonight

And there were many other posts about her before the Madonna interview, including the premiere of You're So Gay in March 2008

http://perezhilton.c...-19-gay-gay-gay

Perez put her out there, not Madonna.

This reminds me of that topic on this board that claimed that Madonna put Marilyn Monroe out there :lol:

:wacko:

Obsessed much...?!

I'm with muse; ban this thing, pls.

Yeah, that. Not cuz of your constant negativism and basing. Poor, innocent you.

OK, let me be negative once again:

Madonna should promote more in the US

Mimi's new album is worth 2 stars, not one star

Madonna did not put Katy Perry out there.

Yes, all of the above is breaking the forum rules.

OK, let me be negative once again:

Madonna should promote more in the US

Mimi's new album is worth 2 stars, not one star

Madonna did not put Katy Perry out there.

Yes, all of the above is breaking the forum rules.

You forgot laughing off fans who bothered to have a discussion with you and your constant rants against "loons".

By the way, it makes sense why you poked fun at us saying there's the tour for Madonna, because that's something Mariah will never have. :lol:

You forgot laughing off fans who bothered to have a discussion with you and your constant rants against "loons".

By the way, it makes sense why you poked fun at us saying there's the tour for Madonna, because that's something Mariah will never have. :lol:

i couldn't care less about mimi.... but i guess you're Obsessed with her .... Carey on :lol:

Guest dicktracy

No, it was Perry's songs that put Perry out there... Madonna can't even put herself out there in the US, and now you'd like to credit her for Perry's success? :lol:

Remember THIS? :lol: she put them out there too, right?

cleopatra_madonna_203x152.jpg

Is this CLEOPATRA??? Coming atcha...

No, it was Perry's songs that put Perry out there... Madonna can't even put herself out there in the US, and now you'd like to credit her for Perry's success? :lol:

Remember THIS? :lol: she put them out there too, right?

cleopatra_madonna_203x152.jpg

What's your problem or what are u doing here with your constant Madonna bashings!?

I see you're a newbie... what's the point of creating an account just to rant about your beloved Mariah

I agree with previous comments... ban!

What's your problem or what are u doing here with your constant Madonna bashings!?

I see you're a newbie... what's the point of creating an account just to rant about your beloved Mariah

I agree with previous comments... ban!

OMG, people here are obsessed with Mariah. I make one post about Mimi and I'm a Lamb all of a sudden :lol:

Here is Perez's article on Kate Perry from November 2007, way before Madonna did the interview in May 2008

http://perezhilton.com/2007-11-19-listen-to-this-we-just-wanna-use-your-love-tonight

And there were many other posts about her before the Madonna interview, including the premiere of You're So Gay in March 2008

http://perezhilton.com/2008-03-19-gay-gay-gay

Perez put her out there, not Madonna.

This reminds me of that topic on this board that claimed that Madonna put Marilyn Monroe out there :lol:

Gross...are you working for perez or something?

They played a tape of Michael Jackson bashing M? They must have pissed her off - LOL!

I doubt she'll be on the show tomorrow.....

that just shows the lack of class Ryan has. He cant even take a joke from the previous interview he had with madge and now hes throwing a cheap shot at her.....Uncalled for. She should still do the show and rank on him even more ala' letterman '94

Guest SuperBriGuy

that just shows the lack of class Ryan has. He cant even take a joke from the previous interview he had with madge and now hes throwing a cheap shot at her.....Uncalled for. She should still do the show and rank on him even more ala' letterman '94

I think Madonna could take him. They're both the same height but Madge has got the strength advantage. She could bench Wee-crest.

Regardless of who put someone out there first, hmmmm, let's see- who carries more weight to music and raising awareness, Madonna or- um- Perez Hilton? It's a tough one, I know. Perez's site is a gossip column, nothing more or less.

It's like with Antonio Banderas- he was in movies before Madonna had him in Truth or Dare, but it was that appearance that brought him to the attention of a lot of people.

So is she on today or what?

Ryans playing Celebration ands he says he loves it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah right...

such a liar

if he loves it... why is it the first time he plays it on his show and only when they are about to interview Madonna?