Michael Jackson thought Madonna was in love with him but jealous of his success

TOUR2008

more from the tapes:

Jacko was even obsessed about his family's looks and admitted to bullying sister Janet to force her to lose weight.

He said: "I was bad. I would tease her to make her lose weight. I didn't like it on her.

"I said 'You have to lose weight 'cause you look like a fat cow'. I was determined to make my sister look good because I love her and I wanted to make her shine."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/michael_jackson/2656473/Growing-old-is-the-ugliest-thing-I-never-want-to-look-in-the-mirror-and-see-that.html

I had no idea what an asshole he was.

The whole 'I'm so innocent and just a child who wants to save the world thing' is just an act. Now, I won't say he wasn't really altruistic or anything but to think he was all day long some kind of won't-hurt-a-fly kind of a guy is just naive. I can totally see him saying all these things and more. I always thought he was highly manipulative and cunning when it came to building his public image. He wanted to come off as frail and make people feel sorry for him (despite all the shit he got himself into) - he succeeded. Those who are more perceptive can see behind this facade. Even his sweet, pre-puberty voice is faked along with - needless to say - his facial features. I might be attacked for this but I think he might have even planned his own demise. He professed to Lisa Marie that he thought he was going to die like Elvis (the ego!). Well, he got what he wanted if my suspicions are correct. He spent most of his life trying to mold himself into this image of how he wanted to be perceived while concealing the real-self that he was somewhat ashamed of. But of course, one can never conceal it 24-7, and in those moments where he was caught slightly off guard he did everything he could to override them.

The whole 'I'm so innocent and just a child who wants to save the world thing' is just an act. Now, I won't say he wasn't really altruistic or anything but to think he was all day long some kind of won't-hurt-a-fly kind of a guy is just naive. I can totally see him saying all these things and more. I always thought he was highly manipulative and cunning when it came to building his public image. He wanted to come off as frail and make people feel sorry for him (despite all the shit he got himself into) - he succeeded. Those who are more perceptive can see behind this facade. Even his sweet, pre-puberty voice is faked along with - needless to say - his facial features.

Amen. His comment about strip clubs are rather telling.

With that said, it's rather sad that a private convo is made public. Rabbi my ass.

Amen. His comment about strip clubs are rather telling.

With that said, it's rather sad that a private convo is made public. Rabbi my ass.

He knew he was being taped though. When he was trashing Madonna he did say "i hate saying this on tape, but"

Madonna was really only jealous of him in the beginning, because he was this other worldly star and she was rising. Perfectly natural.

My god I am so through with this piece of shit. Yeah you basically paved the way for all your contemporaries in the 80s and 90s to find their own voice in the mainstream music market but for fuck's sake, don't be disillusioned enough to think that a woman like Madonna is constantly envious of you when she herself, by 2000, had already ECLIPSED what you accomplished in one decade artistically. You regressed and she kept up with the market and propelled herself into a much more enduring legacy. Sounds to me like you're the jealous one.

Rest in pieces, asshole.

Guest jamesshot

My god I am so through with this piece of shit. Yeah you basically paved the way for all your contemporaries in the 80s and 90s to find their own voice in the mainstream music market but for fuck's sake, don't be disillusioned enough to think that a woman like Madonna is constantly envious of you when she herself, by 2000, had already ECLIPSED what you accomplished in one decade artistically. You regressed and she kept up with the market and propelled herself into a much more enduring legacy. Sounds to me like you're the jealous one.

Rest in pieces, asshole.

Right. If this interview had been done, say in 1990, 1992, 1995 he may have a point. By 2000, she was on top of the world again. He was the jealous one. He wished he could be a woman like Madonna.

i think madonna tried to intimidate him like that on purpose lol it would have been fun to see his reactions to talking about sex so directly with him.

this interview with michael was weird b/c on one hand it showed him being a normal person but on the other hand it showed how many problems he actually had

Guest bluejean

I find it really funny that everyone is shocked that he said these things and is bashing him because of it. You're forgetting, Madonna was widely known to be a total bitch back in the early 90's. He's making judgements that relate to who she was back then.

I think Madonna paid tribute to him because she respected him as an artist. She may have met him, but she didn't really know the guy.

Perhaps she was competitive toward him when they met. She wanted to be the best, and he was her only competition. He interpreted that as jealousy.

Of COURSE, his innocent nature was an act. He grew up in show business afterall. Everyone is multi faceted and obviously MJ had other sides to him out of the spotlight. Does it really matter that he said bad things about people? Do you know anyone that doesn't?

U know it doesn't take a psychologist 2 get the transparency of his assessments..

Michael Jackson was a Megalomaniac AND a Junkie. Typical of junkies & megolomaniacs

in their demise is, yes children, PARANOIA. :fag: *dangles cock of balcony*

C also : Tommy Mottola is the devil cuz my record flopped. *imagines award 4 post of the millennium*

I'm not surprised by his opinion on Hitler & Madonna.

I mean I even understand what he's trying 2 say in terms 'the genius orator'.

But the sick part is how it exposes his megalomania..2 think he'd b capable

2 change history in an hour..He speaks as if he invented kaballah :chuckle:

The fact that he was only able 2 relate 2 'people' in terms of their social/cultural status

(lady Di, Liz T. Elvis' daugther etc.. .) is pretty sad. I dunno why Madonna gets so much shit

when she was never not nearly as self obsessed as MJ..Oh wait she's a woman..right.

But his views on Madonna r rather transparent wouldn't u say.. .

He felt obviously threatened by her..Just think about how it must have pained him..

coming from a family obsessed with money, titles, awards & chart succes. To c his

female counterpart continue 2 grow strong year after year while he was reduced 2 a frail piece of misery.

Even in the last few years when Madonna kept breaking her own concert tour records, with each show more physically

demanding than the previous one..MJ was busy re-releasing Thriller 4 the upteenth time. & just look

at today while Michael Jackson is so adored he is dead, Madonna? Stil very much alive riding hot Brazilian cock.

BOW AT HER FEET NOW :fag:

SNAP

I find it really funny that everyone is shocked that he said these things and is bashing him because of it. You're forgetting, Madonna was widely known to be a total bitch back in the early 90's. He's making judgements that relate to who she was back then.

I think Madonna paid tribute to him because she respected him as an artist. She may have met him, but she didn't really know the guy.

Perhaps she was competitive toward him when they met. She wanted to be the best, and he was her only competition. He interpreted that as jealousy.

Of COURSE, his innocent nature was an act. He grew up in show business afterall. Everyone is multi faceted and obviously MJ had other sides to him out of the spotlight. Does it really matter that he said bad things about people? Do you know anyone that doesn't?

Find me a quote where Madonna slammed him, by quote I mean in a authentic magazine interview, on audio or on video.

That stupid junkie bought into the tabloid bullshit he was so against, Madonna never said anything negative about him, he's just an asshole and had he passed away in 1993, 1995, 1999 or even 2005 it would not have mattered, his career was over by the early 90's so the drug fucked looney had no place dribbling his bullshit claims in 2001 while his final album sank.

I bet u he had heavy diarreah the week Ray Of Light was nominated 4 all those Grammies ...

I think the combination of M's COADF going #1 in more countries than Thriller then the Live Nation deal, her record breaking 37th US top 10 hit, M's 2 back to back record breaking tours and then looking at his own dead career, with no record deal and no ability to pull off 1 show let alone 50 that sped up his path of self-destruction ;)

Guest bluejean

Find me a quote where Madonna slammed him, by quote I mean in a authentic magazine interview, on audio or on video.

That stupid junkie bought into the tabloid bullshit he was so against, Madonna never said anything negative about him, he's just an asshole and had he passed away in 1993, 1995, 1999 or even 2005 it would not have mattered, his career was over by the early 90's so the drug fucked looney had no place dribbling his bullshit claims in 2001 while his final album sank.

He was referring to his impression of her when they met around 1991, it had nothing to do with tabloid stories so I have no idea what you're talking about really.

this stuff is indeed creepy, but i don't think anyone should be surprised by it. I think he was a total misogynist, megalomaniac and maybe even a closet antisemite. who knows. but we all know he was a grade-A kook who was fiercely competitive and very jealous of female pop stars. Look at what he did to his body - he wanted to look feminine...he worshiped "ideal" females like Liz, Di, etc. I'm sure seeing Madonna, this fairly well adjusted (nearly as egotistical but FAR more grounded) talented WOMAN, who wasn't afraid to call him on his lameness, probably burned his britches at times.

Of course he didn't find her sexy. he didn't find anyone sexy. he didn't have sex or sexuality in my mind.

ps. i loved Liz's classy response. Madonna doesn't give a crap about this stuff.

I feel bad for Jacko because I'm sure he never intended that his private discussions with a RABBI would be turned into footage/a book.