Anyone still think "Celebration" could become a hit?

Etips

Guest ursaminorjim

Do you really think two remix videos and an MTV performance (which won't be happening, apparently) would make "Celebration" a hit?

Madonna must be really sad :(

Sure, sad with 400 million in the bank :lmao: And no, Celebration won't be a hit, good song but deep down inside she and Warner know it won't be a hit. If they were pushing for a hit they would have released Revolver which is another poor attempt at hip hop. If she wanted to do hip hop or what ever that kind of bubble gum music is called, she should have done it years ago instead of releasing that dark and dreary American Life. By the way, I actually like it better than Hard Candy. More dance Madonna. Dance, dance, dance, dance, and maybe a little guitar. Not rock though. :thumbsup: Something tells me HC was the doing of Warner and not Madonna. The promotion and tour seemed very rushed.

She hit Top Ten on the overall worldwide chart, which was more than O ever did. Besides, the US isn't everything.

Right, I should have said it won't be a hit in the US. We're too busy over hear listening to some of the most untalented artists the world has ever heard. I'm still a fan and there are millions here in the US that are still fans but today's youth see Madonna as ancient.

It's already a hit in Italy, Finland, Isreal, Sweden, Norway, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands. With the UK, Germany and France's release still to be seen so it is a hit, just not in the US.

No. This will be her 1st single from a new album/GH to flop in U.S.

It's already a hit in Italy, Finland, Isreal, Sweden, Norway, Canada, Japan, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands. With the UK, Germany and France's release still to be seen so it is a hit, just not in the US.

It's already a #1 Digital Hit in Germany, but it wasn't allowed to chart by WB. The same with France. :americanlife:

Guest SuperBriGuy

It depends...do we all wanna go crazy like the lambs and contribute to a downloading scam? I think not. This song was destined for dancefloors, not radio.