Let's talk Mirwais Ahmadzaï

I hope not. Folcktronica or whatever they described his mixture of acoustic guitar and electro beats is over. He's a one trick pony as his YasPop album proved. All the songs on there sound like Music/AL rejects.

If she'd reunite with an old producer, I'd go for Stuart. The new Zoot Woman album is fresh sounding and quite simply fantastic!

With Mirwaïs she created her sexiest & smartest sound since her debut.

I predict that 'Music' is the one album that will still sound fresh 15 years from now...

It will b retro cool :fag:

Those who think AL sound the same got wet shit in their ears..the bleeps might b there but the approach

is completely different.

With Mirwaïs she created her sexiest & smartest sound since her debut.

I predict that 'Music' is the one album that will still sound fresh 15 years from now...

It will b retro cool :fag:

Those who think AL sound the same got wet shit in their ears..the bleeps might b there but the approach

is completely different.

marry me.

FUCK STUART PRICE!

Why is everyone so up that guys asshole?

Agree!

But them fags luv the euro fag club sound so... they want her to become a gay only artist which is my biggest fear she would if she follows their suggestions... they want her to become Cher...

I swear to God if COAD was a flop everyone would be hating on Stuart.

TRUST

:rotfl:

No... I actually like COADF...

But i'm sick of that sound and I want her to drop the euro/dance/club/techno sound finally... for me there's more to Madonna than fluffy gay music

Guest Danny86

I swear to God if COAD was a flop everyone would be hating on Stuart.

TRUST

:rotfl:

Yep, the "Miles Away" effect...

Which sounds like it could have been produced by Mirwais. :angel:

Impressive Instant is still very fresh sounding and original almost 10 years later. I love her with Mirwais

i listened to it a month ago and was amazed , i barely believed it was made 10 years ago , it sounds fresher than even today's music :thumbsup:

I don't get the hate for Stuart. He keeps putting out great and DIVERSE music, keeps evolving unlike Mirwais who's been experimenting with stuttering acoustic guitars and the same bleeps for the past 10 years. He's no more creative than Orbit who too keeps recording the same album over and over again

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Did you listen to the Zoot Woman album? It's great. That Mirwais album with that arabic shit though...

Yaspop gets dull after track 5. Zoot Woman i can't bring myself to listen to because of that AWFUL group name they have.

I've liked some of Stuarts remixes over the years, but any solo project stuff i've heard that he's done is pretty average imo. To me he seems very much like a ONE project type of guy. If M paired up with him again, it'd just be COADF part 2.

Agree!

But them fags luv the euro fag club sound so... they want her to become a gay only artist which is my biggest fear she would if she follows their suggestions... they want her to become Cher...

Why can we not like Confessions? I loved it! It was perfect

Guest Danny86

I don't get the hate for Stuart. He keeps putting out great and DIVERSE music, keeps evolving unlike Mirwais who's been experimenting with stuttering acoustic guitars and the same bleeps for the past 10 years. He's no more creative than Orbit who too keeps recording the same album over and over again

Did you hear Seal's album produced by Stuart? It brought absolutely nothing new for him and that Killers track "Human" also recalls a bit of COADF in parts, plus many of his remixes follow the same formula.

Mirwais is easily the most diverse producer out of the 3, people think he's a one trick pony because Madonna insisted on keeping the vocoder and the acoustic guitar for AL (he explicitly stated he was over the vocoder by the time of AL sessions). It's not like "Intervention" or "X-Static Process" have his "sound" anyway...

Teaming up with the same people over and over again doesn't always work out for her favor. I honestly feel that Stuart gave his all with COADF and that if they team up again nothing would come close. So lets leave it at that and move on. He might be great to bring back for remixes though.

IMO stuart price is the paul okenfold of the 00's, and Mirwais is the most original, edgiest producer (and my favorite) that she's ever worked with. every bleep, every stutter and every twinge is well thought out and contributes to the song. i've gotten so sick of 'music' because of all the tour performances, but when i listened to the album version the other day i totally fell in love with it again. the sharp electronic production is what makes that song a timeless classic. though i really did enjoy confessions, i can't see any of those songs aging the way mirwais' best will, except maybe hung up, and that's because it's built on a giorgio moroder beat with an abba sample...music,impressive instant, paradise, die another day, nobody knows me, future lovers, this is the most impressive list of madonna songs i can imagine from any one producer (clearly i'm most fond of his purely electronic work than his acoustic stuff)

What an insult to call Stuart the Oakenfold of the 00s. :blink::manson: Take a look at his work with Madge apart from "Confessions" -- need we be reminded that he remixed THREE of her tours and has pretty much shown us he's capable of a MULTITUDE of different sounds? I think most collaborators simply slot him into the dance material because that's the one they prefer, nothing more.

And even IF we are going off "Confessions" alone, that's enough for me. Best Madge album this decade. END OF.

And regarding Mirwais, I guess it just all depends on what mood i'm in. Love parts of Music and American Life but I don't revisit them that much. yet when I do, I at least enjoy what I hear.

His stuff for "Confessions" though was surprisingly good, too.

What an insult to call Stuart the Oakenfold of the 00s. :blink::manson: Take a look at his work with Madge apart from "Confessions" -- need we be reminded that he remixed THREE of her tours and has pretty much shown us he's capable of a MULTITUDE of different sounds? I think most collaborators simply slot him into the dance material because that's the one they prefer, nothing more.

And even IF we are going off "Confessions" alone, that's enough for me. Best Madge album this decade. END OF.

:clap: Obviously people have no idea what they're talking about. Unusurprisingly, they're the ones that favor HARD CANDY :D

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Did you hear Seal's album produced by Stuart? It brought absolutely nothing new for him and that Killers track "Human" also recalls a bit of COADF in parts, plus many of his remixes follow the same formula.

Mirwais is easily the most diverse producer out of the 3, people think he's a one trick pony because Madonna insisted on keeping the vocoder and the acoustic guitar for AL (he explicitly stated he was over the vocoder by the time of AL sessions). It's not like "Intervention" or "X-Static Process" have his "sound" anyway...

Have you listened to Mirwais' YasPop album? It sounds like a bunch of Music leftovers sung in arabic. He's a one trick pony

my point was simply that i don't think his music will age as well as mirwais'...'sorry' ten years from now is not gonna sound so classic, compared to something like 'music' twenty years from now...that is all