*New Madonna pix at D&G party*

daizy1

She looks gorgeous!!!! I love that dress and her shoes are perfect!!!! :dramatic:

And of course the Daily Mail has to make a deal on her arms again. uggh.....

Is Madonna losing the arms race? Singer reveals her 'bingo wings' on a night out in Italy

article-0-05B74829000005DC-782_468x635.jpg

article-0-05B71C72000005DC-286_468x553.jpg

article-0-05B74708000005DC-253_468x471.jpg

She dominated the arms race well before Michelle Obama came into the fray, but Madonna is no longer such a firm favourite.

Despite gruelling two-hour workouts, six days a week, it seems the 50-year-old is struggling to starve off one of the tell-tell signs of ageing - the dreaded 'bingo wings'.

The queen of pop revealed decidedly droopy skin on her biceps and around her elbows as she delivered a regal wave to fans after dining out in Milan last night.

In a flap: Madonna revealed her 'bingo wings' as she waved to fans in

Milan last night

Dressed in a sleeveless leopard print Dolce and Gabbana number for an evening with boyfriend Jesus Luz and designers Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana, the flapping undercarriage of her arms was on show for all to see.

More...As Michelle Obama's upper arms hit the headlines, how YOU can banish the dreaded bingo wings

At last, a cure for bingo wings - but is it worth the physical and financial cost?

Madonna's Mercy James has all the fun of the fair with her new siblings in Paris

Bicep dips and curls are recommended to combat the dreaded look, also known as 'dinner-lady arms' - or in extreme cases a painful procedure called brachioplasty that involves hundreds of stitches.

But for millions of women of a certain age whose skin is losing its elasticity, there's little to do except slip on a cardigan.

La Dolce Vita: The singer dined with boyfriend Jesus Luz (left) and designers Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana

Plumped up: Madonna is rumoured to have had cheek implants

The onset of 'bingo wings' will no doubt infuriate Madonna, who has really pulled out all the stops in her attempts to roll back the years.

As well as her super human fitness regime, she is said to have undergone a range of cosmetic alterations to retain a youthful look.

While she won't talk the rumours - 'I'm not against plastic surgery, I'm just against discussing it' - she is believed to have had cheek implants among other procedures.

The new A-list phenomenon, dubbed the 'pillow face', gives a plumped-up look, as opposed to the pinched back 'wind tunnel' results of a face-lift or the 'frozen' effects of Botox .

Madonna is currently in the throes of a European tour and she celebrated another energetic performance in Milan just prior to her dinner party.

It was an adults only affair with her children Lourdes, 12, Rocco, 8, David Banda, 3, and new addition Mercy, 4, all sitting the night out.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...0LL1J1kKT&C

Guest chatty kathy

I LOVE the dress and think she's looking great.

Article? Not so great, but I've learned to expect that from the Daily Mail, so just take it in stride.

I love the dress, I love the hair, I love the body, but what I love more is that she looks happy.

Guest chatty kathy

I think her look was just pure perfection.

Hair: check

Make-up:check

Dress: check

Shoes: check

Don't know as a fan what more I could ask for.

Yes some of the pics were unflattering, but also keep in mind if the phtos take 100 photos all won't be perfect, and often the ones the tabloids will pay the most for are ones that put celebs in an unflattering manner.

Madge looks wonderful. The Mail is GLEEFULLY spiteful, but it is quite funny -'Flapping undercarriage'. :lmao:

Personally I can only see one bit of unwanted flesh that's dragging her whole look down, and he's wearing a black tuxedo and tie combo. :demonic:

But in all honesty even Jesus looks good in these pictures, bless him, he's having the time of his life. :thumbsup:

Guest Not4Pussies

one thing is for sure...

madonna looks better and she is more fun and alive when single

when did D&G ever throw her a party when she was married to that old boring brit