David Lachapelle talking smack about M

Bitch

David Lachapelle was doing some interview during his visit in Israel and he was talking smack about M, as usual. It was mostly about how he finds her mean and the fact that he hung up on her. It almost seemed as he was getting physical pleasure from bringing her down.

It was as he wished that something bad would happen to her; it was very sleazy and disgusting to watch and, in fact, he really reminded me of her brother, Christopher (who he actually mentioned in the interview), the way he talked about her. It seemed very personal and as he still couldn't let go of it.

For someone who had relatively little interaction with, and obviously someone who he quite hated, he sure talked a lot about her and made sure to pose mainly next to her photograph he made of her.

He did reveal though that M asked Lady GaGa to sing on her tour. He also said that GaGa is a good friend of his.

He went on and on about how the fact that he hung up on her changed his life and that after that he felt really free to say "no" to many celebs and magazines; like it was a life-changing experience or something. He wanted to present himself as really free and liberated but he come across IMO as resentful and hate-driven.

It just seemed like he was fixated on her a bit; it was so personal and ugly.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Maybe they had a personal and ugly falling out? :dazed: she seems to have had a few of those over the years.

of course they did fall out

at the time of the hung up video, to be precise

david is simply as much as a diva as she is - and that can't work. madonna only works with people who she admires (read: that she begged for working with for ages) or people she can humiliate (read: a good bunch of her past collaborators). M is someone able to bring a video director into tears, or to drive an oscar winning director to an heart attack. of course she can't face david on a fair level - nor will he (that I do not worship or admire, just to make sure I am not biased).

Maybe they had a personal and ugly falling out? :dazed: she seems to have had a few of those over the years.

Yeah, they had a falling out during the Hung Up video, as madfanmike mentioned.

During the interview he joked that he Hung Up on her while discussing the Hung Up video. :electropop:

He said that he already signed a document to do the video and the they fought over the phone and he just Hung up on her.

It seemed no different than all the other celebs who were talking smack about her when she wouldn't look their way (Marc Jacobs, Robyn) and as soon as she would give them the time of day they would suddenly sing a different tune.

He said the Cuntopher high-fived him when he told him that he did it. Lachapelle said that he Cuntopher was like "yeah, you're the only man who hung up on M, other than Sean Penn".

I'm not sure was what Cuntopher is talking about cuz now M and Sean are good friends. Also, judging from his book, even back in the day he didn't really knew what was going on between those 2, other than the few times he was with them, cuz M sure didn't inform him of what was going on. He also didn't mention it in the book. I assume Cuntopher was talking out of his ass, as he usually does.

:rotfl: He's so sick!

Obviously Madonna wanted Lady Gaga for the "She's Not Me" number.

Gaga's not good enough for the "She's Not Me" number. JUST SAYING.

It was widely reported at the time that LaCHapella ( a megalomaniac in his own right ) had a substance abuse problem...

As 4 C.C..that bitch is still raving 'OMG I even became blood brothers with Sean who used 2 stick his cock inside mysistermadonna...I am not obsessed I'm an artist you know I put draperies in ALL her houses.' :fag:

Guest Pud Whacker

hes a cokehead, madonna has ZERO tolerance. ask chris, ingrid, and get a psychic for basquiat. he couldnt take it. thats the truth and now hes like a scorned lover.

Guest ursaminorjim

So what was his treatment for the "Hung up" video? Anyone know?

Shame it didn't happen.

Guest Danny86

Not sure, but I recall some reports saying his concept was similar to his documentary about krumping, called Rize, while Madonna preferred it to be all-dance fun instead, something like that.

Shame it didn't happen.

If I recall it was supposed to be filmed in an undercover / documentary style with Madonna doing guerilla performances in public. Or something.

THANK GOD that didn't work out!

Actually, he made it sound like something that might happen in the future. At first he was raving about GaGa and shit, then he said that he told GaGa that "you'll see, M is gonna ask you to sing on her show, to show off", and then he added "and she DID!"

He looked at the camera with a smirk and said "and you heard it here first!"

So who knows, the GaGa might pop up at on one of the stops in Europe.

Madonna.com is pleased to announce that David LaChapelle will be reuniting with Madonna to direct the Hung Up video! David & Madonna's previous collaborations include a photoshoot for Rolling Stone Magazine in 1998 and the cover of the Video Collection 93:99. Based on their beautiful past creations, we can be sure that the Hung Up video is going to be a work of art!

The video is slated to be shot in and around London, utilising famous London imagery such as double decker buses and the tube. Some hidden camera work will be used to record the reactions of people when they see Madonna on the street/bus/tube. The final set piece of choreography in the streets will be staged by Jamie King.

At the moment there is even a tongue-in-cheek reference to her broken bones!

Madonna and photographer/filmmaker David LaChapelle won't be teaming up on the video for her single 'Hung Up.' The pair confirmed to us yesterday that 'artistic differences' foiled the collaboration.

Just Wednesday, at an H&M/Interview party for his film 'Romeo and Juliet,' LaChapelle told us, 'It's going to be major. It's just the hottest Madonna song.'

Yesterday, his rep explained that LaChapelle 'wanted to approach the video in a documentary style, like he did in 'Rize' [his movie about ghetto dancers]. Madonna didn't see it the same way.''

Some claimed both talents turned diva. 'Madonna had to control every little thing,' said one tipster. 'She wanted to be shot so she looked very young.'

The 47-year-old goddess certainly looks youthful on the Steven Klein-shot cover of her new CD, 'Confessions From the Dance Floor.'

But her rep, Liz Rosenberg, insists Madonna bears no grudge against LaChapelle: 'She loves him and said she would work with him again in a minute.'

Her Madgesty was in New York last weekend. Besides having doctors check out her riding injuries, she had dinner Sunday at Blue Hill with Christiane Amanpour.

A new director has been linked with the Hung Up video, it is Johan Renck, who previously worked with Madonna on Nothing Really Matters.

Today's edition of The Scoop By Jeannette Walls gossip column reprises the news that madonnalicious brought you a few days ago about the new video director for Hung Up:

Madonna may have found a new director to replace David LaChapelle. The two parted ways, citing 'artistic differences' over her video 'Hung Up.' The buzz is he’s being replaced by Johan Renck, who worked with Madonna on 'Nothing Really Matters.'

Speaking of Madonna, Guy Ritchie confesses that he was 'always soft' and that his wife is the tough one in the marriage. 'She was up and running in no time,' he said of Madonna’s riding accident. 'We went off to France the next day - much against my advice. She’s definitely the tough side of the family.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hes a cokehead, madonna has ZERO tolerance. ask chris, ingrid, and get a psychic for basquiat. he couldnt take it. thats the truth and now hes like a scorned lover.

And I get it. Some asshole shows up to work, fucked out of their mind. Please. Bitch, go home and lose my number.

Or to leech of yet another current artist in a desperate attempt to stay relevant? JUST SAYING.

QUICK someone said they didn't like something about the skank in your signature run to her thread and get defensive and personal. :thumbsup: