Madonna in Louis Vuitton's new campaign

TOUR2008

Guest chatty kathy

^ Agreed eu4ria20! LOVE those 2 candids behind the scenes!

This will end up being another great LV campaign!

love these!

Oh wow. She could have been in Tim Burton's new 'Alice in Wonderland' looking like this!

Guest dicktracy

20090630-vuitton20092010-meisel01.jpg

These are cool pics for an advertising campaign... after all it's about the purses and accessories, etc... But didn't someone say that they would use this shoot for the greatest hits?? Does she wants us to celebrate her career while she wears bunny ears? :demonic:

Guest ursaminorjim

Yeah, I really hope that the art for the new comp isn't from these specific sessions. That'd just be...too oogy. :confused:

Guest ursaminorjim
Whats the English translation of Aufgemascherlt? I'm guessing it means something like 'In order to get the style'?

It means "corporate whore." Or, literally, "will trade celebrity status for tacky, expensive, mass-produced crap as a dubious career move."

Oh I love that video! :thumbsup:

I always adore these behind the scenes making of videos, and this one was fab. Marc is sooo hot, and I just love looking at him, while he explains how he came up with the bunny ears idea. :drool:

Madonna looked amazing, and happy to be there. Did I hear her wrong, or did she really say: "all I need are bon bons and cougarization paint"? Who said she was humorlous. :lol:

Guest ursaminorjim

Sorry - Marc Jacobs is such a douchebag any more. :lol:

But that was a cute video apart from his blathering.

Sorry - Marc Jacobs is such a douchebag any more. :lol:

But that was a cute video apart from his blathering.

I don't personally know him. Do you?

What I do know, is that he's crazy TALENTED and HOT. :drool:

Just my type :thumbsup:

Guest ursaminorjim

I think his hotness has plummeted along with his talent. I mean, compare his work and his whole demeanour from as recently as three years ago to his designs and how he presents himself now. Granted, he's never been startlingly original, but he was so good at pulling the right things from the past and making them work for the present. His looks were never so costumey before, you know?

I think his hotness has plummeted along with his talent. I mean, compare his work and his whole demeanour from as recently as three years ago to his designs and how he presents himself now. Granted, he's never been startlingly original, but he was so good at pulling the right things from the past and making them work for the present. His looks were never so costumey before, you know?

It's all subjective, and i've heard your points from others as well. I just disagree.

I love that he's gotten more "costumey", as you put it. I'm definitely one of those people who thinks the bunny ears are genius.

I think he's attracted a lot of haters since he's gotten all buff. People loved him when he was a chubby shy schlub, as if being that way made him a genius. As soon as he dropped the weight, got buff, got a string of hot boyfriends, and started posing nude, the haterade started to flow.

I'm not saying you're one of those people, but there are a lot of them out there talking smack about him.

Marc has made no bones about his insecurities, or public midlife crisis, but he's just like the rest of us...imperfect and human. He isn't harming anyone by living his life as he wishes, so I don't have a problem with him. Besides, he creates beauty in a world full of ugliness, so I respect anyone who does that. :thumbsup: