Bedtime Stories Appreciation Thread!

hesser

Wow, Madonna being actually funny and playful during a p.c :chuckle:

Well she did run away when Dennis Pennis asked her that question about doing a book of her organs.

but they cut that bit out :chuckle:

Oh & they also cut out the bit where she tells John Kerns she's 90% (or 99 don't quote me) sure she'll take the

album out on the road this summer.. :americanlife:

Does anyone have the album cover in HQ???

I think Bedtime Stories is the only album of her's where you can't find the cover in HQ.

Finally in HQ

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OD2EndB-Ww&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OD2EndB-Ww&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OD2EndB-Ww&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Amazing!!!

the last seconds when she says I'll never explain again , and the dancers "sleep"...

WOW WOW WOW :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic:

Amazing!!!

the last seconds when she says I'll never explain again , and the dancers "sleep"...

WOW WOW WOW :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic:

It's all about the '& Inside We're All Still Whettt' :wow:

Guest Danny86
Nice little interview where she sortof discusses the 'soft release' of the album..

Insightful wounded Madonna :inlove:Imnotsorry tho...

So, instead of giving tons of interviews, she prefers the music to speak for itself. Well Madonna, the last time you did that, fans accused you of not caring about your own work! :rotfl:

Guest Danny86

^She did 4 amazing videos because MTV was the main promo for her back then. In comparison, tour is her main channel these days, and she announced the tour 10 days after album release...

I think the album promo was minimal initially, it's only in 1995 when she did AMA and then some European stops. Then she quickly abandoned the album and went for Evita. :(

VARLA!

BTS_045.JPG

BTS_043.JPG

BTS_047.JPG

BTS_059.JPG

VARLA reigns SUPREME....

I swear that would b sucha cool look/concept for a tour segment...

Quick, somebody twitler Guy Oseary part 2046..

Whoops the HQ scan from the BS cover from WARNER has a stain on her eye :lmao:

The original Varla :

Tura+Satana+Varla+Russ+Meyer+Faster+Puss

Varla from the 1965 cult classic Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

I actually like "Freedom" now, I used to hate it lol

I also love "Love Won't Wait"!!!

I actually saved my allowance 4 weeks so I could buy that dumb

Rain Forrest benefit album from Icon...& I was expecting a proper song.. :americanlife: