New Madonna Song?

TOUR2008

If that snippet is M then It sounds cool so far! :thumbsup:

It does sound a little like her right? at least in some parts..

Oh I dunno :electropop:

This is all weird. Where did this just come from? What is this supposed to be used for? Is it just some demo? Will it get a release?

The Madonna-release-chart-mania-panic is soon to be back!!!!! :vogue:

interesting but hope its not for GH lead single. i mean, its her greatest hits and her lead single is gonna be with some shit head rapper???? new album, maybe but how can u celebrate your gh with some rapper helping u sell records. do what you do best girl and do your own shit

I'm sure it's not from the GH.

i hope not! but thats what someone told me when they sent it, that it could 'possibly be'

pray its not!

interesting but hope its not for GH lead single. i mean, its her greatest hits and her lead single is gonna be with some shit head rapper???? new album, maybe but how can u celebrate your gh with some rapper helping u sell records. do what you do best girl and do your own shit

:clap:

Guest ursaminorjim

I'm not sure of anything at this point.

Is that Madonna? Maybe.

Could it be from the upcoming Lil Wayne album? Possibly, but given everything that he's said about Rebirth and the stuff that's leaked, it sounds unlikely.

Could it be from the upcoming Madonna GH? Again, maybe, although there's been absolutely no mention of her collaborating with Lil Wayne in all the info that's been released about the two new tracks. But she does like surprises.

Guest ursaminorjim
interesting but hope its not for GH lead single. i mean, its her greatest hits and her lead single is gonna be with some shit head rapper????

Well the lead single for her first greatest hits was with some shithead John Lennon wannabe, so...

:thumbsup::clap::clap: Amen!

I disagree! I prefer it to be on a GH than a new album for sure. If this would be for a new album I would be scared as hell. But a bonus for a GH? Heck yeah!, why not? It's not like madonna is one of those artists who's truly "celebrating her career" or whatever through her GH's. Yes she had a long career and lots of hits. But GH are nowadays more crucial for acts who are more like "singles" artists and who can't sell properly amounts of just studio albums.

I mean just look at the last lame GH she put out? We should be happy that we get any bonus tracks at all on this one. But for a new album? BIG FAT NO!

They never mentioned Lil Wayne for the GH.Why?

She talked about the producers so why left him out if it's a collaboration?

Because it's for his album? Out june 23rd

Because it's for his album? Out june 23rd

Probably. But isn't his new album suppose to have a rock theme or whatever? this doesn't sound a bit rock-ish to me, how would it fit with the rest of the theme?

It seems like he has a another album, with his "regular" theme or whatever, out this fall. Maybe it's for THAT one?

Guest ursaminorjim

Well, Lil Wayne leaks more than me in a crowded locker room after a sweaty wrestling match. This could also just be another song he's dropping for free.

Well, Lil Wayne leaks more than me in a crowded locker room after a sweaty wrestling match. This could also just be another song he's dropping for free.

Why would e drop a Madonna featuring song for free? Isn't he wanna milk those gays cash who usually doesn't buy his stuff? :chuckle:

Pink Money Pink Money!! :lol:

i luv it i want the full version NOW

I love it too!!! Real "hip-hop" may not be everybody's cup of tea but as music has an edge! And I think Madonna could do something really good with it.

I hope it's true.

And let the haters want some irrelevant Pat Leonard re-hash or, even worse, some Pet Shop Boys produced album with watered down Kylie Minogue-style british synth-pop shit! LOL! Girls, please!

Its really her! The more I listen to it the more I hear M's voice. Very catchy indeed! i think its from the Frank E sessions coz its sounds like Flo rida's Right Round. Its gonna be the lead single of the GH. so excited about this song!

What makes you so sure? It definitely doesn't fit the rock theme thing.

Just guessing. lol

:Look dont even know if its M for sure, we should establish that first.

Just guessing. lol

:Look dont even know if its M for sure, we should establish that first.

Haha that's true.

I'm still not really buying this whole Lil Wayne thing, but it does kinda sound like her. But it could just be some random feat. singer aswell.

Guest ursaminorjim
I'm not excited at all about the GH rumours with Paul Oaknefold his sound is so tired.

Those aren't rumors, though. He's doing at least one or possibly two tracks for the GH. Confirmed.