New Madonna Song?

TOUR2008

Guest Danny86
Well that makes it ok since the 90s was yesterday and all... :lmao:

You know those old 80s (and 90s, can't forget the 90s) Madonna albums still exist. Working with Lil Wayne isn't taking them out of print. If partying with Pat like it's 1986 is what you crave, then grab your True Blue CASSETTE (lol) and have at it. Turn on the TV and maybe you'll even find a Mr. Belevedere rerun too!

Even if Madonna collaborated with Patrick Leonard, she'd still take the song to someone contemporary (like, Lil Wayne) to give it a current sound, so it would still get bashed. Just like how people think "Devil..." was ruined by Justin, Timbaland & Danja because it would have been a better song if it sounded like something from I'm Breathless or Something To Remember. :demonic:

Guest ursaminorjim

No, I think people just wanted it to sound less like "What comes around," "Rehab," and "Cry me a river." ;)

I thought the elephant in the room was the general close-mindedness of a largeish percentage of Madonna fans, myself.

:provoke:

Oh please. Just because I think he's a horrible musician and her hooking up with him reeks of desperation and cluelessness doesn't make me close-minded.

But it does make you a Contrary Mary and the rest of the boys who "support" this collaboration prissy apologists.

Oh and before any of followers do it -

Check this hand cause I'm marvellous. SNAP

Guest ursaminorjim

What is it you don't like about hip hop, Dickens? I mean, each to their own, certainly, but I don't get how people can dismiss an entire art form wholesale.

Are there any hip hop songs or artists you like?

Just curious. :)

No, I think people just wanted it to sound less like "What comes around," "Rehab," and "Cry me a river." ;)

Exactly. Strip away the generic Timbo/Timber shite and there is a beautiful Madonna song of that ballad-but-not-really variety just waiting to come out of that generic FutureSexShockGoneBad closet.

Guest ursaminorjim
Oh please. Just because I think he's a horrible musician and her hooking up with him reeks of desperation and cluelessness doesn't make me close-minded.

But it does make you a Contrary Mary and the rest of the boys who "support" this collaboration prissy apologists.

How? Am I not supposed to like what I like?

Well that makes it ok since the 90s was yesterday and all... :lmao:

You know those old 80s (and 90s, can't forget the 90s) Madonna albums still exist. Working with Lil Wayne isn't taking them out of print. If partying with Pat like it's 1986 is what you crave, then grab your True Blue CASSETTE (lol) and have at it. Turn on the TV and maybe you'll even find a Mr. Belevedere rerun too!

Listen silly smart ass, i actually think that True Blue, Like A Prayer, Ray of Light are madonna's best, then I think Confessions is a masterpiece and thats already 2006 ...... about lil shit ...thats my opinion and you can fuck off!

By the way I have no idea what is Mr. Belevedere

What is it you don't like about hip hop, Dickens? I mean, each to their own, certainly, but I don't get how people can dismiss an entire art form wholesale.

Are there any hip hop songs or artists you like?

Just curious. :)

It may be hard to fathom but in reality (as in beyond the realm of the 1% of the population that actually feel so passionately about music that they post on online forums), you'll find that most people do "dismiss" entire genres of music on a daily basis. Most people I know are like that. "I hate classical music"; "I don't really like pop music"; "I hate rap"; "I hate heavy metal" and so on and so forth. I don't see what's so surprising about that.

Guest ursaminorjim

I'm not saying it's incomprehensible or even uncommon. It's dismaying, though. But there you have it.

I'm just curious why is all.

Exactly. Strip away the generic Timbo/Timber shite and there is a beautiful Madonna song of that ballad-but-not-really variety just waiting to come out of that generic FutureSexShockGoneBad closet.

DISAGREE!!

Timbo did Miles Away amd Devil! And there great!

Guest dicktracy
Bang,

the shooter name is wayne,

the victim isnt to blame,

she just screamed shoot again.

I gave her extra rounds,

my ballad twist her round,

I am mr. shoot them down,

I leave hearts on the ground.

My love is a weapon, and yes I use it well,

then I left her rose pedals, tell her rap the bullet shells.

I never shoot and tell,

I only shoot to kill, and the vest ain’t gonna help you even if its made of steel.

My love is a revolver, do you wanna be my target,

cuz im a sharp shooter, matter fact im the sharpest.

My aim is so flawless.

Girl you could be the farthest, imma still shoot my love,

let me kno that you caught it.

Im the trigger man I pull it,

I will win wood(?),

and do you wanna eat the bullet, and I kno where to put it.

Its Weezy f baby, im shooting like the army,

Girl I should be illegal (or an eagle),

better put the safety on me.

Haha.... now, if she was going to call the collection HITS.... and have bullets on the cover art..... hmmmm... would she be going from boxer to trigger happy?? :demonic:

I really, really like what I hear so far... I loved Lollipop and I think that Die Happy sounds like a really promising track...

If it`s going to be released as a single it will surely be another Top 5 hit for Madonna... has a nice beat, happy feel to it and sounds very commercial... love it... thumbs up... :thumbsup:

Guest Johnkm

It does sound like her, but it doesnt at the same time, im certain it isnt her though, but its quite catchy :dramatic:

HMMMM

the "die happy" snippet kinda sound like it would be from the same song...

HMMMMM

and it does sound a little like Madonna!! :dramatic:

Very commercial but it sounds like a SUMMER SMASH! :unsure:

US radio will offcourse treat it like it'd be diseased or something just because Madonna is on it (or is she?)... like always.. would it be Rihanna it would go straight to #1 for sure.

I mean, if this is just a bonus for the GH, a single with Lil Wayne (from his album) or just a random release with no intention of being part of the next Madonna studio album... then I see no problem with it really.