September slams Madonna

Camacho

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showb...icle2317735.ece

September slams Madonna

Published: 13 Mar 2009

September_753143a.jpg

DISCO babe SEPTEMBER, who is heading for the Top 10 with Can’t Get Over, has hit out at MADONNA.

The sexy Swede said: “She either looks great and sounds awful, or looks dreadful and sounds amazing.

"She doesn’t seem to pull off both together.”

Watch September's catchy new video.

Can't Get Over is out now.

Let's see:

Madonna's been around 25 years

The record breaking tour

September is just another nobody using Madonna for publicity

Did I miss anything?

Who the hell is September? When i first saw the title of this thread I thought September was a magazine or something!

Lady gaga, September, Sam Sparro, Lily allen and all the other forever newbies can go fuck themselves cuz their neva gonna b close 2 Madonna or even janet,Kylie or mariah! so hah!

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy
Who the hell is September? When i first saw the title of this thread I thought September was a magazine or something!

Lady gaga, September, Sam Sparro, Lily allen and all the other forever newbies can go fuck themselves cuz their neva gonna b close 2 Madonna or even janet,Kylie or mariah! so hah!

Sweetums, Gaga has never said a bad word about her. She even WRITES about her in her album sleeve. So let's not lump her into the same hater category as those people, tks a lot.

In a way I kind of agree with her. At least as far as a couple of instances go.

Notably with the latest. Hard Candy = she sounds fabulous. Sticky & Sweet Tour = she looks a hot mess.

Just callin' it as I see it.

Either way, she's entitled to her opinion. It's not exactly an unforgivable slam or anything.

Guest heartmadonna.

wow, never heard of it before here in cali. it sounds like something that would be big on the UK charts, im assuming shes not from america? no idea. but shes not that bad...and not ugly or anything lol. but never heard a single thing about her, its just funny at these newbies who have at mention madonna for some publicity.

she is mostly known for this song (at least here in TX)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That video is kinda "Lady Gaga" like. I guess shes the Lady Gaga overseas except Lady Gaga is more famous.

In a way I kind of agree with her. At least as far as a couple of instances go.

Notably with the latest. Hard Candy = she sounds fabulous. Sticky & Sweet Tour = she looks a hot mess.

Just callin' it as I see it.

Either way, she's entitled to her opinion. It's not exactly an unforgivable slam or anything.

She looked AMAZING live.

she is mostly known for this song (at least here in TX)

she annoys me. on every level.

however i do hope that she sells a few copies of her single.

just enought to get her teeth fixed and maybe buy some hair conditioner. :electropop: