The best Madonna ballad ever made

Guest seancannon

Guest majordomo

Who has an mp3 of that live performance of Live to Tell from the WTG Tour? Read somewhere that the live version was included in the You'll See single or something like that.

• 1 month later...

In terms of vocal ability and production I will have to say "You'll See", if you are talking historically speaking I will go with "Live To Tell".

But if you mean kitschy, I'm going to say "Crazy For You".

Technically speaking, the only ballad I think she's ever done is "X-static process." But if we're just talking about slow, romantic songs? I gotta go with "Live to tell."

Man I love that song it's one of my all time favs.. I love how the lyric 'Jesus Christ would you look at me' could sound like a prayer or blasphemy depending on how you sing it.

But Live to tell is def the best.. seeing her do it live on Confessions tour was the ultimate religious experience, M portrayed as JC on the cross singing Live to tell.. I don't know what could ever top that.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest seancannon
Well, it's difficult to choose because she has so many. If I could choose one right off the top of my head randomly, then I guess it would have to be "Live To Tell". Her best 80's ballad, IMO. ;)

How about for each decade then? Miles Away would be for this era...

i wouldn't call x-static process a proper ballad but it's one of my fav song......... the best ballad of this decadefor me it's definetly intervention........and then

Crazy for you

Live to tell

love song

spanish eyes

something to remember

what can you loose

This Used to be My Playground

The Power Of Good-Bye

Guest bedtimestorynyc

Pray for Spanish Eyes!!!!!!!

:bow:

love the raw voice "Aaaaaahh light this caaaandle, and watch it throw.... teears on my pillowww!!!!"

the orgasm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Pud Whacker
Pray for Spanish Eyes!!!!!!!

:bow:

love the raw voice "Aaaaaahh light this caaaandle, and watch it throw.... teears on my pillowww!!!!"

the orgasm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:inlove:

Guest immaculate sanctuary

there are soooooooo many! i will just list some of my very favorites off the top of my head...

this used to be my playground

rain

i want you

you'll see

take a bow

power of goodbye

frozen

• 4 weeks later...

It's soooooooo difficult to choose one...She has so many...

I go for Rain and You'll see; I grew up listening to them so...I kinda have an emotional connection with these two songs