DETROIT - November 18 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

iasonas

OMG OMG OMGOMG

the show was fucking FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dying!! this was one of the best shows yet!!!! the crowd LOVED her!!! she was smiling and just kept saying detroit at every few songs and just eating it up that she was back home where she belongs!!!

our seats were row 17, right where the catwalk ENDS! omg that woman gave me so much love and attention i was seriousy gonna die!!!!!! i made the most amazing shirt for the show & my mom was just in AWE! this is the 2nd time i've taken her to see her and she is just astonished at everything!!! it was truely fantastic!!!!

I got amazing pics & videos!!! i'll get them uploaded and posted soon!!!

please!!!!!!!! :drool:

and i´m happy to see that you enjoyed the show too!

i def will get them up soon! i'm still in mich til thanksgiving, so i'll have plenty of time to do it! haha no i'll get them up today or tomorrow :)

just curious, is this the show her dad attended?

strangely no mention was made of her dad there as she usually says something. i didnt see him either in the friends and family section that they would have normally sat in, so guess not :(

Request part

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

is it me or does she sound really happy lately???' i love to see her happy and natural with her fans

But was her childhood idol...Ms. McFarlane there...I swear I caught a glimpse of her on the screenshot at the end of the request video above.

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

LMAO shut up! really!! hahahahha

is it me or does she sound really happy lately???' i love to see her happy and natural with her fans

she truely is just on cloud 9 lately. its like a huge weight has been lifted off her shoulder!! she's in such a great great mood, more talkative and having fun! good for madonna

Guest thehiltonsuite
she truely is just on cloud 9 lately. its like a huge weight has been lifted off her shoulder!! she's in such a great great mood, more talkative and having fun! good for madonna

I agree! I'm so glad she got rid of Guy. It's time to come home!

Sticky & Sweet Tour: 'There's no place like home!'

Madonna played her first concert in Detroit since 2001 at Ford Field last night. madonnalicious reader Jennifer sent in this report from the show:

"Madonna appeared on stage in Detroit at about 9:40pm. She had a huge smile on her face as she took the stage at Ford Field. In metro Detroit, Madge normally plays the nearby Palace of Auburn Hills....but tonight she played the massive football stadium.

The crowd at Ford Field about 40,000. Several times during the night she talked about how happy she was to be home. She said 'Detroit Rock City, give it up for your hometown girl' and 'I need to tell you it's good to be home. There's no place like home'. She also mentioned her father was in the crowd.

The request song was Material Girl. The fans first requested Causing a Commotion, but Madonna said she would not sing that song.

She looked great, the crowd was wild and the show was amazing. A great homecoming in Detroit for Madonna."

Sticky & Sweet Tour: 'There's no place like home!'

Madonna played her first concert in Detroit since 2001 at Ford Field last night. madonnalicious reader Jennifer sent in this report from the show:

"Madonna appeared on stage in Detroit at about 9:40pm. She had a huge smile on her face as she took the stage at Ford Field. In metro Detroit, Madge normally plays the nearby Palace of Auburn Hills....but tonight she played the massive football stadium.

The crowd at Ford Field about 40,000. Several times during the night she talked about how happy she was to be home. She said 'Detroit Rock City, give it up for your hometown girl' and 'I need to tell you it's good to be home. There's no place like home'. She also mentioned her father was in the crowd.

The request song was Material Girl. The fans first requested Causing a Commotion, but Madonna said she would not sing that song.

She looked great, the crowd was wild and the show was amazing. A great homecoming in Detroit for Madonna."

:inlove:

Guest Shoter350

thanks everyone!

i had been only posting on mmad and sometimes fanzine, but kat said "everyone's at NATION!" so i had to check it out

here's the next round of pics:

P1020890.jpg

P1020891.jpg

P1020896.jpg

P1020899.jpg

P1020903.jpg

P1020904.jpg

P1020905.jpg

P1020906.jpg

P1020907.jpg

P1020908.jpg