LAS VEGAS - November 8 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Guest AdamJB

Guest heartmadonna.

thanks for the vid, so funny, great energy! i wish i was there, although the crowd did seema bit blahzaaa, or did it just look like that on vid.

anyways love the request song!

Guest bluejean

:lol: And she sang the wrong words on Open Your Heart as well.

The verse starts out quite low, as you can tell on BAT. You think she would have figured that out after the last time she sang it in the request section.

Guest Sinisin
Did Madonna hit any clubs after the Vegas show? Wonder what shes doing during the day?

Not that I know of but:

Niki Harris hosted an after party at 8 1/2 Piranha and she was beyond lame.

It was weird, she kept saying she has nothing but love for Madonna

Guest Danny86
It's not exactly rehearsed so she's forgiven

I hope she does some of the request songs as full on performances next tour

She did rehearse an acoustic version of "Open Your Heart" for this tour, so no excuse for the fucked-up way she's doing it in the request section.

She knows by far that Open Your Heart must be on her next tour.

yes. i guess the papers requests works afterall now she really knows what the fans want

Picture of Lindsey at Vegas show!

IMG_2720.jpg

I'm not sure but I think that's actor Peter Berg (director/producer of "Friday Night Lights") beside Lindsey Lohan. He once dated Madonna in the late 90s.

You couldn't buy tickets for either show yesterday. Both sold out. Madonna never starts anywhere near showtime.

ya ...never starts on time...unless its the 2nd night in TORONTO , and my friend who was going called me cuz he was running late and said HEY DO U KNOW IF MADGE GOES ON AT EIGHT OR IS SHE USUALY LATE?????? and i said DONT WORRY> SHE GOES ON AT LEAST 45 MINS LATE, USUALY AN HOUR, UR FINE, DONT WORRY......................

he missed the 1st 45 minutes of the show bcuz she went on early that night !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused::americanlife::nocomment:

so i promised him i will buy him teh dvd when it comes out.

i feel bad. but the the 1st nite she was over an hour late. :bruised:

Guest BytheBay
She did rehearse an acoustic version of "Open Your Heart" for this tour, so no excuse for the fucked-up way she's doing it in the request section.

how do you know that?

Guest ditaluver
how do you know that?

exactly...and what is your source, cause Im pretty sure she did not remotely come close to rehearsing this song. so there is nothing to leak

Guest Danny86

^It was said by the MadonnaTribe people. They say it was after "La Isla Bonita".

And DrownedMadonna posted not long ago that it was the 2nd song of the show, but we know who's more reliable anyway.

I had the best time at this show because Madonna's drummer moved me up to the 2nd row!!! I got a lot of M contact whenever she was her right side, my left side, of the stage. It was awesome. Around 8:30, M's drummer approached me in my seat and asked if I was alone. When I told him I was, he asked if I would switch seats with his girlfriend, who was in the 2nd row, because she wouldn't be able to see him drumming from where she was at. Of course, I couldn't turn down that offer...that's not something that happens every day. I was originally in L14 row A...a very good seat, but 2nd row was just so much better! While the shows I saw in NYC had more energy from the audience, I still loved the show as if it was the first time I saw it. This tour is definitely my fave. M was chatty this evening and swore at the audience several times, which always gets a big reaction from the crowd....lol. M looked great, as usual, and she seemed to be enjoying herself. LAP is literally the best experience of the night...there are no words...Other than that, I think I damaged my knee from jumping up and down so much. Madonna Rules!!!