LOS ANGELES - November 6 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Tatu

The concert was great, but I was 4 rows from the front of the stage and the people there were a fucking bore. I eventually got shoved by some bitter lady and her bitty fugly husband because I was jumping, even though Madonna was 5 feet from us, looking directly at us and telling us to JUMP.

Guest ditaluver
Still loving the piano ending. Just PERFECT.

On a related note: Security people were a bit cunty, uh? "Back down, back down".

I AGREE. They are always some steroid head muscle freak on a fucking EGO trip! I hate them and I hate the way they treat people.

Guest Not4Pussies

there was an old security guy

who must had been on his period

cuz all he did all night

was bitch for us to move away, back off, get down from seats

anyway, i saw u ulizos

you were in my section a couple of rows ahead of me.

i was by end of catwalk

Gay marriage speech & Dress U Up

look how she pinches her nose at London:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:bow:

OMG THE PINCH - SO CLASSIC!!!! she did that right near us. her voice sounded awesome on DRESS YOU UP. she was so squeaky and LAV-era!!

Bye bye London. shes so done with it.

love it when she says to that fan "Ok ready? dont fuck with me!" :vanitybonet: :lol:

I really wish EITHER of them WOULDN'T speak about it. It's so tacky.

Yeah, well, tacky or not, it's difficult to 'rise above the situation' while going through such turmoil. Anyone who has had their heart broken is certainly aware of that. Plus, this has made major headlines, so for her to make a comment or two here and there is hardly surprising.

So, she really held her nose while talking about London? :lol: Yeah, now that's a bit childish. But funny as shit. She'll be back in NYC. And who could blame her? It is the greatest city.

Fucking awesome videos. Thank you for posting them. Just watching them I feel my heart starting to race, smile across my face as if I'm there. Damn, what it must of been like to actually be there. The dvd for this has everything to be the greatest tour dvd ever released. I'm talking about every request section from each show as a special feature. All the performances with special guests. If they use one of those shows for the main feature than just the remaining performances as extras. Extensive photo gallery covering on stage and behind the scenes, rehearsals, etc. A documentary of the creating of the show with Madonna. A Madonna reflection of the tour featurette including her personal highlights. I think the show has had a lot of unique moments, so maybe a little montage of those. I don't know. I'm getting ahead of myself. The show is far from over.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

OMG I'm right there on the video bouncing up and down OMG so good!

the request section is genius.....I LOVE IT!! and to all of u who where there, im soo fucking jealous :p Brit looked great and Madonna was absolutely magnificent for allowing her and Justin to grace her stage.

I hope she has something special up her sleeve for her Denver stop :dramatic::inlove::rosey::D *one wishes*

Thanks to all who have shared their's and others footage of this very cool night!

OMG is this your video? THat's exactly where I was standing. Where in the world were you?

yep that is my video

i was in row 13, on the catwalk :)

and u lover?