LOS ANGELES - November 6 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Tatu

OMG only a few hours away!!!!! I am so exited!!!!!!!!!

I'll see you guys there :D

My camera has been charging for about a day and is not ready yet...UGH///it better not die before Britney comes out... :dramatic:

so what should the song request be? hurry & let me know & i 'll make some print outs at work

i would lovvvvvvve to hear wtg or DYU or open your heart

hollywood would be cool since its 'LA" but i want a older song

so what should the song request be? hurry & let me know & i 'll make some print outs at work

Open Your Heart or Who's That Girl would be awesome.

whos that girl...damn it!! :rant:

from x17:

Britney & Madonna sing I'm Not Sorry

Brit and Madge took to the stage at the opening of Madonna's Sticky & Sweet concert in LA.

Britney was wearing all black, as the two belted out their misogynist anthem with lyrics that Madonna dedicated, in not so many words, to her estranged husband Guy Ritchie, during her recent Boston concert:

“I’m alright, don’t be sorry, but it’s true/When I’m gone, you realize/That I’m the best thing to happen to you." And "I guess we’re at our best when we’re miles away/So far away, so far away.”

Brit was wearing black pants and a tuxedo-style white top with black heels. An X17 reporter at the concert described Britney as "ecstatic" and "so happy."

Queen B stood side-by-side with the Material girl, just kind of grooving to the music, but not full-on dancing. At the end of the number, Brit was lowered underneath the stage before a crowd of screaming fans. Our reporter said: "Britney looked awesome and the crowd was insanely excited to see her. I have a feeling she'll do another number with Madonna."

A stadium worker at the show, told our reporter he saw Brit and Madonna rehearse a number in which Britney sings and Madonna backs her up with guitar! -- We hope it's coming soon!

So now the stadium full of fans is just waiting to see if they'll get another taste of heaven -- with a cherry on top if Justin performs too!!!!!

from x17:

Britney & Madonna sing I'm Not Sorry

Brit and Madge took to the stage at the opening of Madonna's Sticky & Sweet concert in LA.

Britney was wearing all black, as the two belted out their misogynist anthem with lyrics that Madonna dedicated, in not so many words, to her estranged husband Guy Ritchie, during her recent Boston concert:

"I'm alright, don't be sorry, but it's true/When I'm gone, you realize/That I'm the best thing to happen to you." And "I guess we're at our best when we're miles away/So far away, so far away."

Brit was wearing black pants and a tuxedo-style white top with black heels. An X17 reporter at the concert described Britney as "ecstatic" and "so happy."

Queen B stood side-by-side with the Material girl, just kind of grooving to the music, but not full-on dancing. At the end of the number, Brit was lowered underneath the stage before a crowd of screaming fans. Our reporter said: "Britney looked awesome and the crowd was insanely excited to see her. I have a feeling she'll do another number with Madonna."

A stadium worker at the show, told our reporter he saw Brit and Madonna rehearse a number in which Britney sings and Madonna backs her up with guitar! -- We hope it's coming soon!

So now the stadium full of fans is just waiting to see if they'll get another taste of heaven -- with a cherry on top if Justin performs too!!!!!

wtf. :confused: its called Miles Away idiot. and britney was on scene during miles away? :manson:

Damn. I knew I should have gone. I was making last minute arrangements last night. I found a round trip flight for just under $300. I saw a decent floor seat for about $400, but not at stubhub. I forget what the other place was called. After getting myself worked up and excited I decided not to go. My plan was to return to the airport after the show and wait until like 3:30 PM for the return flight. All that waiting would be worth it for Madonna, but I tend to be meticulous with planning. I feel I would have been a mess in my head the whole time being so spontaneous. Oh, but spontaneity is sometimes a good thing and I hate that it's something I lack in most cases. Rash decisions usually end up biting me on the ass. Hindsight is such a bitch.

The show was amazing!!

Bitch went on 2 hours late!! :thumbsdown:

Britney should have stayed home.lol

Justin was there he was cool. Made 4 minutes wrth it crowd loved it.

Madonna said before miles away this is about love and I sure know enough about that!!!

The requested song was Dress you Up!!

She looked stunning like 30 years old.

Loved it!

The show was amazing!!

Madonna said before miles away this is about love and I sure know enough about that!!!

Loved it!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

The show was amazing!!

Loved it!

:headbang:

LtnN323: "Britney was cute but she just kind of stood there for Human Nature. She received thunderous applause from the crowd. Justin and Madonna performed 4 Minutes...great crowd reaction and much better than roseland."

The show was amazing!!

Loved it!

how dare u :rant: she dont look no more than 29 to me :horny: Edited by X_FACTOR