LOS ANGELES - November 6 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Tatu

Gay marriage speech & Dress U Up

look how she pinches her nose at London:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:bow:

OMG that video is so fantastic she was fucking happy to be there like she is free i dont know its like she feels at home!! maybe the divorce set her free

Dress You Up sounds so good she MUST do this song for the next tour!!! she is really having fun with herself i hope she gives all that energy for the DVD show :thumbsup:

Guest heartmadonna.

i love watching her sing YMLM seeing her smile everytime she says you must love me, and hearing the crowd makes me literally smile every time she does it.

ahh omg look at this pic of M singing right to me (u cant see me, but if u have seen my video, you know M comes right up in my camera & performs!!)

0013.jpg

<3 <3 <3

• 1 month later...

Sticky & Sweet Tour: Los Angeles Fan Pictures - Part 2

This great set of pictures by madonnalicious reader Lorenzo complete the Los Angeles section of the tour gallery which can be viewed here.

Please keep sending in your tour pictures to madonnalicious@gmail.com - madonnalicious is slowly(!) working through all your great submissions so far.

losangeles_061108_lorenzo1news.jpg

losangeles_061108_lorenzo2news.jpg

losangeles_061108_lorenzo3news.jpg

losangeles_061108_lorenzo4news.jpg

losangeles_061108_lorenzo5news.jpg

losangeles_061108_lorenzo6news.jpg

losangeles_061108_lorenzo7news.jpg

losangeles_061108_lorenzo8news.jpg