CHICAGO - October 26 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Flip The Switch

How about you take your own moronic advice, who the fuck do you think you are to tell me to shut the fuck up?

So you can diss this person in other forums just for the sake of it? You're so transparent, laughing at other's people sexual orientations but when someone's calling you pussy licker or lezbathon you're jumping like a maniac. :lmao:

Please, let's take the moronic advice together. :inlove:

So you can diss this person in other forums just for the sake of it? You're so transparent, laughing at other's people sexual orientations but when someone's calling you pussy licker or lezbathon you're jumping like a maniac. :lmao:

Oh please exactly where was I dissing that person? I just commented on her quote that YOU posted. Tell me exactly WHERE i was laughing of her sexual orientation? nowhere, so stop vomiting shit and mind your own business.

she's a girl should be respected.

Aren't you gonna answer my question dear? of course not, because you have no arguments. Talk about being transparent and stirring shit just for the sake of it. :rolleyes:

Carry on..

exactly this is a forum to discuss.and if you don't have anything to say or have no arguments,

don't post. and go back on topic :thumbsup:

Why do you stick your nose in other peoples business? Mind your own posts. Trust, there's a LOT to fix.

Wow GimmeSomeMo you achieved a new standard of bitchiness I'm jealous.

This is none of your business either so mind your own posts. :thumbsup:

It is my bussiness when someone traipses in and pretends to be the forum police and tries to dictate what people do and dont post. And try to control your nerves a little bit cause I'm not gonna endure your constant freakouts. If you're frustrated for any reason dont take it out on the forum. Embrace yourself and it will all get better. Ok? Ok.

It is my bussiness when someone traipses in and pretends to be the forum police and tries to dictate what people do and dont post. And try to control your nerves a little bit cause I'm not gonna endure your constant freakouts. If you're frustrated for any reason dont take it out on the forum. Embrace yourself and it will all get better. Ok? Ok.

this is ridiculous. do you really have nothing better to do than bore people with their false accusations?

And try to control your nerves a little bit cause I'm not gonna endure your constant freakouts. If you're frustrated for any reason dont take it out on the forum. Embrace yourself and it will all get better. Ok? Ok.

:lmao: Are you serious? were you looking in the mirror by any chance when you just wrote that? If there's anyone frustrated here honey, it's YOU.

Madonna told us we were the greatest crowd so far.

she fed off our energy as we did hers.

one of the top 2 best concerts I have ever seen!

go girl

I don't know, maybe she forgot about how amazing her NYC crowd was on Lourdes' birthday.

Not to jack this thread, but I have a question and I don't have enough posts to make my own. Just wondering if it's worth getting a $55 dollar ticket "obstructed view". I talked to a guy at the Garden who said you can move around once the lights turn off, but I was wondering if anyone had experience with these kind of seats. Thanks

Not to jack this thread, but I have a question and I don't have enough posts to make my own. Just wondering if it's worth getting a $55 dollar ticket "obstructed view". I talked to a guy at the Garden who said you can move around once the lights turn off, but I was wondering if anyone had experience with these kind of seats. Thanks

I have a friend who went to one NYC show with an obstructed view ticket and she moved to an aisle with a better view and security did not do anything. It depends on the venue.

You can play innocent and said that you DID NOT have any idea that the ticket you bought had an obstructed view.

:angel:

Okay got some sleep, my thoughts on the show...

- The CG "candy ball" opening is much better in person than watching it online. The grinding gear sounds combined with the screens splitting and partly exposing the stairs behind them reminded me of Blonde Ambition.

- The raised platform at the end of the catwalk is a great effect, particularly during Vogue (pink lights) and Miles Away (blue lights).

- I actually like the Rain video, just wish it was all M and not Eurythmics playing during it. All the videos were great, actually. DAD was aggressive and very sexy. Get Stupid is the perfected Sorry Remix.

- The screens that lowered around the end of the catwalk were another great effect. They helped turn Devil into a true stand out performance. She so nailed Devil! Great voice, lots of drama, it was magical.

- 4 Minutes and Borderline are the only performances that did nothing for me. They both fell flat for me, although the audience seemed to love them.

- She flubbed a line from one of the songs but I can't remember what it was. She also stumbled during the gypsy section, I think as she was making her way to her little seat on the catwalk for Doli Doli. These were minor, though. I doubt most of the audience even noticed.

- Voice was fantastic, the only songs she had a little trouble with were Miles Away, You Must Love Me (high notes only), and 4 Minutes. Otherwise she was pitch-perfect and nailed every song.

- The gypsy set was the highlight of the show. La Isla Bonita was so upbeat, positive, and uplifting. I loved the print design of the backdrop video. The crowd was 100% into it and she was really feeling it!

- Aside from Into The Groove and Music the backdrops in general seemed like an afterthought. I really didn't pay that much attention to them. Why bother when you have M right there performing her heart out and delivering in every way!

- During Hung Up she pressed the guitar against the speaker and grinded against it, then turned around and rubber her rump against the guitar. I loved it!

- She was all smiles through the show. There were a few times I chuckled at her responses to certain audience members, she was having a blast.

- Like A Prayer was insane. The audience was going nuts. My favorite part was when she stood on the rising platform on stage-right with her back facing the audience, arm raised to the sky, while the warm yellow and orange lights engulfed the audience. I don't know, it was just one of those "moments".

- Even Give It 2 Me got a great response. Everyone around me sang along. The strobes during GI2M are really cool and the video game theme was cute.

- Confessions was a great show, a real spectacle, but I had *so much* more fun at S&S! I left the show energized and more inspired by M than I have been in a long time. I was completely satisfied, she delivered everything I wanted and more.

Okay got some sleep, my thoughts on the show...

- The CG "candy ball" opening is much better in person than watching it online. The grinding gear sounds combined with the screens splitting and partly exposing the stairs behind them reminded me of Blonde Ambition.

- The raised platform at the end of the catwalk is a great effect, particularly during Vogue (pink lights) and Miles Away (blue lights).

- I actually like the Rain video, just wish it was all M and not Eurythmics playing during it. All the videos were great, actually. DAD was aggressive and very sexy. Get Stupid is the perfected Sorry Remix.

- The screens that lowered around the end of the catwalk were another great effect. They helped turn Devil into a true stand out performance. She so nailed Devil! Great voice, lots of drama, it was magical.

- 4 Minutes and Borderline are the only performances that did nothing for me. They both fell flat for me, although the audience seemed to love them.

- She flubbed a line from one of the songs but I can't remember what it was. She also stumbled during the gypsy section, I think as she was making her way to her little seat on the catwalk for Doli Doli. These were minor, though. I doubt most of the audience even noticed.

- Voice was fantastic, the only songs she had a little trouble with were Miles Away, You Must Love Me (high notes only), and 4 Minutes. Otherwise she was pitch-perfect and nailed every song.

- The gypsy set was the highlight of the show. La Isla Bonita was so upbeat, positive, and uplifting. I loved the print design of the backdrop video. The crowd was 100% into it and she was really feeling it!

- Aside from Into The Groove and Music the backdrops in general seemed like an afterthought. I really didn't pay that much attention to them. Why bother when you have M right there performing her heart out and delivering in every way!

- During Hung Up she pressed the guitar against the speaker and grinded against it, then turned around and rubber her rump against the guitar. I loved it!

- She was all smiles through the show. There were a few times I chuckled at her responses to certain audience members, she was having a blast.

- Like A Prayer was insane. The audience was going nuts. My favorite part was when she stood on the rising platform on stage-right with her back facing the audience, arm raised to the sky, while the warm yellow and orange lights engulfed the audience. I don't know, it was just one of those "moments".

- Even Give It 2 Me got a great response. Everyone around me sang along. The strobes during GI2M are really cool and the video game theme was cute.

- Confessions was a great show, a real spectacle, but I had *so much* more fun at S&S! I left the show energized and more inspired by M than I have been in a long time. I was completely satisfied, she delivered everything I wanted and more.

Great review.

:thumbsup: