Madonna "Bans" Sarah "Fucking" Palin From Her Concerts

Guest chatty kathy

Guest Johnkm

Madonna is expressing her political view again, trying to make a point basically, its more for effect than anything serious

I don't know what's more disappointing: Madonna's comments or the harsh words people are throwing out about Palin. I love Madonna's music and have supported her all these years, but I may skip this tour. McCain Palin 08.

and who wouldve thought Madonna would BAN ANYTHING?

I think you guys are taking the Palin comments too seriously, Madonna's just being topical and poking fun, I highly doubt SP is actually BANNED or was ever going in a million years anyway.

She was making a point. The same point her Get Stupid video is making. It's MAKE A CHOICE and make fucking sure its the RIGHT ONE.

Republicans are anti-choice, anti-gay anti anti anti. The two JUST DONT MESH. Please don't try to be smart, you FAIL.

"Yes, ALL Republicans are anti everything.....that is SO Tru its not even funny.............."

r u serious?

She's been dissing her alot in concert lately what did Sarah do to Madonna? Sleep with Guy? LOL

I mean I aint no fan of Sarah's either but Madonna seems obsessed. LOL

Madonna wanted to be first female vice presidential nominee. :dramatic:

Guest waiting
If that's the case SHE SHOULD NOT BE IN THE WHITE HOUSE WOULDN'T YOU SAY?

Well clearly not.

But the more people talk about her the more attention she gets and the more the politically ignorant of USA feel compelled to support her. At this point everyone knows she's no Einstein, its just beating a dead horse.

UUUUUUUURRGGGGHHHHHHHHH

Actually, if you knew ANYTHING Madonna stands for, you would GET what I mean but you know.... Madonna is all about being the master of your own destiny, loving your body and being accepting to minorities. Republicans are anti-choice, anti-gay anti anti anti. The two JUST DONT MESH. Please don't try to be smart, you FAIL.

ARE YOU SERIOUS!?

C'mon... let's not mix politics and music together.

You HONESTLY say that you can't like Madonna only for her music? and that you also have to stand for whatever she stands for?

She's not a freaking politician, that is NOT her job. Many people like her for... surprise... her MUSIC.

I know she have alot of opinions and impacts on certain areas outside music but to say that you can't like her if you ain't thinking like her in other subjects is just a weird and childish comment.

She's firstly a musician.

If you think that being a fan of Madonna must equal being supportive of all her political opinions then it's a really scary view and it reminds me of how blindly kids can idolize their music idols sometimes.

As we call in Portugal she is a real Artist, an Interventive Singer as she as something to say.

I just came here today to check this news as she was on all channels TV NEWS here in Portugal with the "Madonna doesn't allow Sarah Palin to go to her shows" headline. It was again a big thing to say she is supporting Obama and I bet all the European countries had this news also. They were even able to write full newspaper pages with this... most of the page was a Madonna picture. She is selling herself again doing free publicity to her and to her beliefs.

GO FOR IT MADONNA! JUST SAY WHAT YOU THINK! EXPRESS YOURSELF DON'T REPRESS YOURSELF!

SARAH PALIN IS AN HYPOCRATE B*TCH! I TRULY HATE HER LOW CHARACTER AND LOW LEVEL WORDS! SHE IS A CRIMINAL AND SHOULD GET OFF EVERYONE STREETS! ONE DAY THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT!

I COULDN'T BE MORE HAPPY THAN THIS!!! :D

Thankfully here in Portugal the media is supporting Madonna coments 100% :D ... well... the media are also bashing Mcain 100% and supporting Obama 100% ;)

Sarah Palin is a jerk, that's why! Sarah is so irritating when she is speaking... sounds so fake... cynical... a real bitch.

As we call in Portugal she is a real Artist, an Interventive Singer as she as something to say.

I just came here today to check this news as she was on all channels TV NEWS here in Portugal with the "Madonna doesn't allow Sarah Palin to go to her shows" headline. It was again a big thing to say she is supporting Obama and I bet all the European countries had this news also. They were even able to write full newspaper pages with this... most of the page was a Madonna picture. She is selling herself again doing free publicity to her and to her beliefs.

GO FOR IT MADONNA! JUST SAY WHAT YOU THINK! EXPRESS YOURSELF DON'T REPRESS YOURSELF!

SARAH PALIN IS AN HYPOCRATE B*TCH! I TRULY HATE HER LOW CHARACTER AND LOW LEVEL WORDS! SHE IS A CRIMINAL AND SHOULD GET OFF EVERYONE STREETS! ONE DAY THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT!

I COULDN'T BE MORE HAPPY THAN THIS!!! :D

Thankfully here in Portugal the media is supporting Madonna coments 100% :D ... well... the media are also bashing Mcain 100% and supporting Obama 100% ;)

The funny thing is that all Europeans country want OBAMA as the next president of the USA, and everyone there questions Sarah PLAIN's choice as VP for the the Repubs -FACT-

Madonna you keep trashing the white trash PLAIN CUNT

Madge :inlove:

That's true :)

Fact: America is responsible for 75% of the world Polution though they are less than 5% of the Global population.

Fact: America is responsible for most wars in the recent year... even Iraque war is very criticized as most are seeing that Iraque was better with Saddam than now... and most see the war as a petrol economical event...

Fact: Both previous facts are deadly danger to the planet... and... Obama is the only one that thinks about solving those problems

Fact: Europe wants those problems to be solved... before it is too late for the planet to be saved from destruction

Fact: Europe is investing a lot on new green energies and supporting a lot the green iniciatives.

Fact: People in Europe think Bush is a jerk... that only thinks about his money...

Fact: As Mcain and Sarah are from the same party as Bush and support is policy are equaly two jerks... selfish that only look to their pockets and forgets about their children...

Fact: Madonna wants those problems to be solved too... and supports Obama...

Fact: Europe also supportes Madonna... as she is going on the same direction... that is 4 minutes to save the world...

... and believe that things are really a lot worse than most think... and that's really true! We got a act quick before it is too late... and the Wall-E movie is not that far away from reality if we don't act now!

Guest boytoyville

Well, she speaks in incoherent sentences for once. I mean when asked but publications she reads she couldn't think of any and said "them all" lol. She is a complete moron. Does that answer your question?

On a side note & went to a Kathy Griffin show last week & like half of her jokes were about Sarah Palin. :lol:

Well, she speaks in incoherent sentences for once. I mean when asked but publications she reads she couldn't think of any and said "them all" lol. She is a complete moron. Does that answer your question?

On a side note & went to a Kathy Griffin show last week & like half of her jokes were about Sarah Palin. :lol:

OMG I would love to hear Kathy's Sarah Palin jokes!

As much as I HATE Sarah PLAIN , do we really NEED two threads about her?

Ca we MERGE these THREADS moderators?

we all know Madonna says she hates palin for publicity and will vote for mccain in secret to get that tax break for those who make more than 200K

just kidding :)

It's actually FOLKS that make MORE than 250K

:angel:

ARE YOU SERIOUS!?

C'mon... let's not mix politics and music together.

You HONESTLY say that you can't like Madonna only for her music? and that you also have to stand for whatever she stands for?

She's not a freaking politician, that is NOT her job. Many people like her for... surprise... her MUSIC.

I know she have alot of opinions and impacts on certain areas outside music but to say that you can't like her if you ain't thinking like her in other subjects is just a weird and childish comment.

She's firstly a musician.

If you think that being a fan of Madonna must equal being supportive of all her political opinions then it's a really scary view and it reminds me of how blindly kids can idolize their music idols sometimes.

I'm not talking about her political views per se. I am saying Madonna is a very outspoken artist with strong liberal views on everything from religion to sexuality to politics that is very apparent and is a very strong thread throughout her entire work. As she herself has said, her main thing is to WAKE PEOPLE UP from being dormant and not caring and frankly I cannot see anyone that shares that mentality and is ACTIVE can disagree with her on what the right choice is. If you're a big enough fan to follow her entire output and post on these boards, its infathomable that you would vote republican. And frankly Madonna is an entire BODY of work that includes very strong visual elements and a very defined attitude so if you just follow her music, well then you have her all wrong.