PARIS - September 20/21 - FAN Reports/Pics/Videos

Camacho

a friend from France attended the show ( his name Sébastien) here the review and some pics he took :

Je suis de retour chez moi et je vais vous faire un petit résumé d'hier où j'assistais au concert de Madonna =)

Avant toute chose je tenais à dire que l'organisation du Stade de France est de loin la pire que j'ai vu de ma vie. Je suis donc arrivé vers 13 heures aux abords du stade. J'étais en porte D, secteur Est. J'ai remarqué un panneau indiquant que les pelouses or devaient se rendre en portes G et H. J'ai donc demandé à quelques personnes si il fallait que j'aille à ses portes et ils m'ont dit que non. Histoire d'être rassuré j'ai été voir la sécurité et ils m'ont confirmé que les pelouses or étaient aussi en porte D. Environ 20 minutes avant l'ouverture des portes ses cons nous ont dit que les pelouses or devaient aller en porte G et H. Malgré les insultes qu'ils se sont pris ils ont rien voulu savoir. J'ai donc couru comme un taré lol vers la porte G, qui était plus proche de moi. Je suis arrivé par miracle contre la barrière mais pas la bonne bien évidemment. J'étais sur le côté, avec un tas de gens derrière moi mais il fallait être en face des portes bien sur. Par miracle, avec le mouvement de foule je me suis retrouvé tout devant dans la file, je suis passé 4ème dans ma file. Après une petite course je suis enfin arrivé dans la pelouse or. Il y a une scène principale et une grande avancée où elle passe beaucoup de temps. Je me suis donc mit à ce niveau, pour ne pas la voir les trois quarts du show de dos. J'étais au troisième rang au niveau de la largeur et sinon de la scène principale j'étais à quatre cinq mètres environ.

A 19h35 environ Bob Sinclar est finalement arrivé, avec un chanteur dont je ne me souviens plus du nom lol. C'était pas mal mais bon sans plus lol. La première partie a un peu été gâché pour ma part à cause d'un p'tit con qui tentait de griller tout le monde. Enfin bon il c'est vite fait virer donc ça a été lol.

Avec 30 minutes de retard les lumières ont fini par s'éteindre. L'euphorie totale, il y avait déjà une ambiance de folie. Les écrans se sont alors allumés, diffusant une petite animation mettant en scène des bonbons lol. Après une minute environ l'écran du milieu c'est levé, laissant apparaître Madonna sur son trône. Au rythme de Candy Shop elle a alors commencé le show, très souriante, ce qui m'a en réalité un peu surpris. Je ne me souviens pas de l'ordre de toute les chansons mais je sais qu'elle en a chanté 20 et que le concert a duré environ 2h. Durant Human Nature on a pu voir la fameuse vidéo avec Britney Spears, j'ai beaucoup aimé. Les cris se sont fait entendre pendant le fameux It's Britney Bitch XD.

Les passages qui m'ont le plus marqué sont bien évidemment ceux où elle était au niveau de l'avancée de la scène, à un mètre de moi. Lors de She's not me si mes souvenirs sont bons elle nous a fait son roulage de pelle habituelle avec une danseuse lol. Presque toutes les chansons ont été remixées et dans l'ensemble j'ai adoré, mis à part peut être pour Vogue qui n'a pas été terrible! J'ai été surpris que Madonna chante en live la majeure partie du show et surtout qu'elle joue autant de la guitare, c'était sympas XD.

Le prix des places étaient chères oui mais sincèrement ça le valait, ce concert était de qualité et c'est sans nul doute le meilleur que j'ai vécu, mis à part ceux de Shaki =)

Niveau générosité elle m'a réellement convaincu, bien qu'elle ne dégage bien évidemment pas la même chose que Shakira! Elle nous a pas mal parlé, lancé quelques phrases en francais etc etc donc bref j'étais sous le charme total lol. Si c'était à refaire je le referais sans aucune hésitation.

Je vous propose quelques photos que j'ai prise. J'ai aussi pas mal de vidéos, si il y a des intéressés je les hébergerais plus tard =)

PS: Merci d'avance pour ceux qui auront eut le courage de me lire XDD.

wk5pwx.jpg

eiwajk.jpg

24esw92.jpg

2vctbo8.jpg

2vctbo8.jpg

29dzrq0.jpg

2lv1f8n.jpg

16hrhb6.jpg

2qkuw01.jpg

From tribe:

I'm just in from the concert in my hotel room (IBis Stade Sud, I wont mention my roomnumber.. Cool ). Great night! She did start at 21.28 tonight, exact same time as yesterday. Crowd was indeed louder and more "into it". Stood now in front of the video management booth. Entering the venue today was also more decent then yesterday and better arranged. They opened the gates around 18.00 hours (at least Porte R, Pelouse Or). Bib Sinclar was ok, but I never get what a DJ does on stage... They could fool me easily by putting on a cd and make some DJ moves... Anyway: good kick of, crowd was cheerful and dancy.

I must admit Madonna sparkled as of the beginning of the show and she kept that good spirit throughout. Indeed Borderline and ray of light were craply sung, but I don't go to a M. concert for her vocal qualities..... It's the whole package, and that was good!

In front of me were a couple of extremely drunk guys who kept annoying eachother and other people. If you can't stand alcohol why bother buying it? You only piss people of and pee yourself.

Anyway, great night and Madonna was top!

ohlalamag.com

OHLALA MADONNA AT THE STADE DE FRANCE IN PARIS

33jo8s2.jpg

It was our second time to see Madonna's Sticky & Sweet tour, after Nice on the French Riviera on Augusr 26, we went to the Stade de France in Paris last night. Having tickets for the 'Gold Circle' we arrived after the opening of the gates. The great thing about those tickets is that beside the people glued to the stage you can move and dance all around the stage without any problems.

28rz6go.jpg

This first Parisian concert was way better than the one we saw in Nice, she had technical problems, was not looking very relaxed on stage and the crowd in Nice totally sucks ... but Paris was on fire last night !!!! We were standing next to some of her invites, Naomie Campbell, Jean-Paul Gaultier, John Galliano ... and for the frenchies ... Sophie Favier who did her best to stand next to them, and made sure she will be in every photo ... and she did a good job, lol! She even sneaked a picture with Naomie in the background as you can see on the picture I took below!

296d7wi.jpg

We did enjoy a lot, flamenco part of 'La Isla Bonita', the groovy 'Get Into The Groove' and the amazing 'Devil Wouldn't Recognize You' standing on the piano surrounded by incredible visual effects! Right after a remix of 'Here comes the rain again'.

2vl4hz8.jpg

2wdufb9.jpg

35lu6a0.jpg

We had a great time and we may even see her a 3rd and 4th time in the US ;-) It was also nice to finally meet Jerome after the concert!

Posted on Sunday, 21 September 2008 at 03:31 AM

I went to the concert, to the first one.First, a good thing , the changed me the place because the security wasn´t sure about something...I don´t know, but my new place was better, añthoush she was really far.I was just behind the speaker phones, in the middle of the stadium.And, talking about the speaker phones, the sounds was good, but not great.I´ve been to her concerts three times before, and this is the first time that I don´t feel the music sorrounding me.But anyway, the sound was good, we didn´t have that London problem.And my place would have been really good...for a 20000 people place, like Bercy.

Anyway, the show was sold out, people seem to be really ready to have fun, I sure did, but I was in the middle of a crowd that diodn´t sing a song! the girl in my left only sang 4 minutes, and she decided to smoke during LAP! really some people go to the concerts just to say that they were there, and not to really have fun.

And madonna, well, she was great, in incredible shape, full of energy, and with a good voice.She had problems in Borderline, but I guess nobody can sing perfectly after being dancing and jumping that way (I loved ITG, by the way).

And, I was surpirsed with express yourself, she didn´t ask for a song, she simply said, OK, this is where I normally sing an old song, and she chose EY, good choice, but not our choice.And, another funny thing, when she started saying that "paris is the shit" and nobody repeated that, and she siad that maybe we were having comunication problems.I wonder what she said in the sacond night.

Another last thing about the crowd, nobody, well, except my sister a really flamboyant gay and me, dances Give it to me in my section: was that the general reaction in all the stadium???

and, the show, great, I couldn´t see it the way I didn´t with COADF, but another great show for her, full of energy, choreograpy and good songs.Well, Spanish lesson is really bad, live too. And the best performance, probably LAP, 4 Minutes, and...She´s not me.And I was really surprised about Miles away in concert, it´s really a good song!!!!!!

I went on saturday night and i thought it was excellent,i even enjoyed it more than confessions so i must be in the minority.

I was in the gold circle and i admit at first for the first four songs i couldnt see much as i had hoped as people taller than me were in front of me but thats my fault because im only just over 5ft 6 :demonic: . The crowd all around me reacted positive to the songs although they didnt get the paris is da shit comment it felt like i was the only one around me who actually got it and said it back.

Highlights for me were Beat Goes On which sounded amazing live Vogue,She's Not Me(loved it when she said about fucking her boyfriend before the song started!),Miles Away which got a great response arms in the air and clapping and she had a beaming smile on her face also You Must Love Me which was note perfect and Give it 2 me which ive heard alot of people saying they didnt see many people around them getting into that song but they seemed to be loving Give It 2 Me where i was stood,Holiday came on when the show was over and some loons thought she was going to come back again. :demonic:

Overall had an amazing time just wished i could go again.

Bring on the dvd.

Our Queen On Saturday Night During Miles Away

025eb3.jpg

w2048.png

Give It 2 Me where i was stood,Hoilday came on when the show was over and some loons thought she was going to come back again. :demonic:

Our Queen On Saturday Night During Miles Away

025eb3.jpg

w2048.png

great, so people danced with Give it 2 me in other parts of the stadium!!! and yes it was strange to have Holiday been played while we were leaving the stadium!

Oh, sound was great both night.Th stadium was packed.The audience was LAME the first show, no idea about the second one becase of corse first row was wild.She was more relaxed yesterday, she also said FRENCH DO IT BETTER (nooooooot) and at the end BERCI BEAUCOUP.

The only time she said THANK YOU was in Rome.

Guest Pud Whacker
FIRST ROW IN FRON OF THE CATWALK!!!!!

SEH SMILED TO ME DURING BEAT GOES ON AND LA SIAL BONITA!!

Ok, I can't take it.AMAZING, just AMAZING.

Now I ADORE the show, minus 4 Minutes.I even liked ROL and the RAIN clip :nocomment:

of course.