BERLIN - August 28 - Press Reports/Reviews/Pics

Guest Little Red

Madonna's Robe Rules

Madonna oddly wears a Dancing Queen bathrobe at the security checkpoint of Schoenefeld airport in Berlin, Germany on Thursday.

The 50-year-old singer was leaving Germany after her concert at the Olympic Stadium.

For all of you Material Girl fans out there, the largest display of Madonna memorabilia and costumes will be coming to London next year! Over 300 pieces will be displayed at East London's Old Truman Brewery from Feb. 21, 2009 through Mar. 22, 2009. Entitled "Simply Madonna: Materials of the Girl", the exhibition will include such pieces as costumes from Evita and the wedding dress from her Like a Virgin tour.

The dancing queen robe MUST be included in this exhibition! :thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker
So there are no reports for the concert? Only the bathrobe crap?

no, click the links and there is footage of her on stage with commentaries.

Vadge can do whatever she wants!

vadgebathrobe1.jpg

Vadge cannot be bothered with petty shit like putting on clothes while going through airport security. She's Vadge! She can do whatever the hell she wants.

Yesterday, at an airport in German, Vadge breezed through the metal detector wearing a "Dancing Queen" robe, clip-on bangs and sneakers. At least she kept her memaw crotch covered.

If one of us wore this shit, airport security would tackle us to the ground, spread our cheeks and check our no-no holes for anything illegal. Wait. I'm wearing a bathrobe the next time I go to the airport.

And I'm surprised Vadge's powerful vagina didn't set off the metal detector. It is made out of titanium.

http://www.dlisted.com/node/28006

:rotfl:

Vadge can do whatever she wants!

vadgebathrobe1.jpg

Vadge cannot be bothered with petty shit like putting on clothes while going through airport security. She's Vadge! She can do whatever the hell she wants.

Yesterday, at an airport in German, Vadge breezed through the metal detector wearing a "Dancing Queen" robe, clip-on bangs and sneakers. At least she kept her memaw crotch covered.

If one of us wore this shit, airport security would tackle us to the ground, spread our cheeks and check our no-no holes for anything illegal. Wait. I'm wearing a bathrobe the next time I go to the airport.

And I'm surprised Vadge's powerful vagina didn't set off the metal detector. It is made out of titanium.

http://www.dlisted.com/node/28006

:rotfl:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I love him!

So there are no reports for the concert? Only the bathrobe crap?

There are tons of reports/reviews, but most people here don't know German and it's gibberish when run through babelfish. If some people here fluent in German wants to dig through all that and give us little translated highlights, feel free to do so!

Guest Little Red
WUNDERBAR!!!!

makes me wonder if someone pulled out a half-written article intended for her cancelled Berlin show in 1990 :electropop:

Guest Pud Whacker
makes me wonder if someone pulled out a half-written article intended for her cancelled Berlin show in 1990 :electropop:

what do you mean> she canceled a berlin BA show?

she has to cut her hair like that and stop with the wig thing!

she looks amazing!! imagine Vogue with that hair. :dramatic: ok that was my gay moment :rosey:

Guest Little Red
what do you mean> she canceled a berlin BA show?

Never forget it. she was meant to take my virginity that day. July1. bitch walked out on me :tongue:

I took it surprisingly well though.

baberlinhj9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...