BERLIN - August 28 - Press Reports/Reviews/Pics

Guest Little Red

Guest Pud Whacker
lmao she goes to the airport in her bathrobe and sneakers! :lol::rosey:

shes fantastic!!! but i was under the impression that the robe was her leaving the show and the following pic was her at the airport. i dont speak german - Ich Bin Von Kopf Bis Fuss Auf Liebe Eingestellt.

Guest Little Red
shes fantastic!!! but i was under the impression that the robe was her leaving the show and the following pic was her at the airport. i dont speak german - Ich Bin Von Kopf Bis Fuss Auf Liebe Eingestellt.

sorry, should have clarified. the article says indeed that she showed up at the airport in her bathrobe. supposedly it says "Dancing Queen" on the back. the photo with wet hair is her on the way to soundcheck.

Here is more of her leaving for soundcheck around 3pm.

madonnaberlinregenttiefjg5.jpg

madonnaberlinabschussrezg6.jpg

madonnaberlinhandy10218ee7.jpg

Guest Pud Whacker
sorry, should have clarified. the article says indeed that she showed up at the airport in her bathrobe. supposedly it says "Dancing Queen" on the back. the photo with wet hair is her on the way to soundcheck.

i love these!!! and I LOVE that she went to the airport in her bathrobe!!! shes known for those post show bathrobes!!! :thumbsup:

Guest Little Red

Not wanting to hijack the press thread but I always wondered if they have a shower on her private jet... or does she stay sticky and stinky until she gets home?

Guest boytoyville

^ They have showers in the lockerrooms at most of the venues & I am sure they have at least 1 private one or block them all off or something.

:lmao:

I love it!!

Only M..

From Tribe

German channel RTL showed footage of Madonna at Berlin airport security checkpoint wearing a rather unusual outfit for such a place.

The Dancing Queen boarded a private jet shortly after performing in front of 50 000 people at the Olympic Stadium in the German capital.

berlin.jpg

Guest Little Red
From Tribe

German channel RTL showed footage of Madonna at Berlin airport security checkpoint wearing a rather unusual outfit for such a place.

The Dancing Queen boarded a private jet shortly after performing in front of 50 000 people at the Olympic Stadium in the German capital.

berlin.jpg

*bleep*

Mam, can you please step aside, open your bathrobe and spread your arms out? Thank you.

Madonna's Robe Rules

Madonna oddly wears a Dancing Queen bathrobe at the security checkpoint of Schoenefeld airport in Berlin, Germany on Thursday.

The 50-year-old singer was leaving Germany after her concert at the Olympic Stadium.

For all of you Material Girl fans out there, the largest display of Madonna memorabilia and costumes will be coming to London next year! Over 300 pieces will be displayed at East London's Old Truman Brewery from Feb. 21, 2009 through Mar. 22, 2009. Entitled "Simply Madonna: Materials of the Girl", the exhibition will include such pieces as costumes from Evita and the wedding dress from her Like a Virgin tour.

madonna-robe-rules-03.jpg

madonna-robe-rules-02.jpg

madonna-robe-rules-05.jpg

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/08/29/madonna-robe-rules/

Guest Pud Whacker
Madonna's Robe Rules

Madonna oddly wears a Dancing Queen bathrobe at the security checkpoint of Schoenefeld airport in Berlin, Germany on Thursday.

The 50-year-old singer was leaving Germany after her concert at the Olympic Stadium.

For all of you Material Girl fans out there, the largest display of Madonna memorabilia and costumes will be coming to London next year! Over 300 pieces will be displayed at East London's Old Truman Brewery from Feb. 21, 2009 through Mar. 22, 2009. Entitled "Simply Madonna: Materials of the Girl", the exhibition will include such pieces as costumes from Evita and the wedding dress from her Like a Virgin tour.

madonna-robe-rules-03.jpg

madonna-robe-rules-02.jpg

madonna-robe-rules-05.jpg

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2008/08/29/madonna-robe-rules/

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! :thumbsup: