NICE - August 26 - FAN Reports, Pics, Videos

daizy1

I havent seen any clips yet but saw interview of Liz on opening night saying that Madonna is nervous.Usually her shows get better with time, she gets more experimental with each shows.

To me, she didn't seem so nervous in Cardiff ??

She's not staying at l'eden Roc hotel but she rented the Saint Jeannet chateau ( a castle from xith century).

She has been here since sunday with the kids but without guy ( so far).

The tour manager declared to Varmatin that the Nice show is the first proper show of the tour since stuff that wasn't ready in Cardiff will be functioning tonight.

Madonna paid a surprise patrol visit to the staff building the set yesterday to check everything up.

Bono, THe Beckhams, Elton John and if we are to believe Varmatin even Barak Obama are expected to be there tonight ( though obama is highly unlikely if you ask me)

the Nice show is the first proper show of the tour since stuff that wasn't ready in Cardiff will be functioning tonight.

Well REALLY :americanlife:

Some of the screens during She's Not Me kept the same image for several seconds, not sure if this was intentional or not.

She's not staying at l'eden Roc hotel but she rented the Saint Jeannet chateau ( a castle from xith century).

She has been here since sunday with the kids but without guy ( so far).

The tour manager declared to Varmatin that the Nice show is the first proper show of the tour since stuff that wasn't ready in Cardiff will be functioning tonight.

Madonna paid a surprise patrol visit to the staff building the set yesterday to check everything up.

Bono, THe Beckhams, Elton John and if we are to believe Varmatin even Barak Obama are expected to be there tonight ( though obama is highly unlikely if you ask me)

Human Nature proper coreography? :1251:

Shes rehearsing right now

3HOO PM

I was about to hit the beach when i heard a huge roar coming from downtown out of the balcony, drums being played and people screaming : Madonna hit the stage to rehearse 10 minutes ago. I don't know if it was "Vogue" or "4 minutes" because from here i could not say which one it was. Now it's seems to be over.

It's very very hot outside btw...

I wonder if they recycled the CT stage for this.... they look identical.

since DWT the poor woman doesnt have a new stage :|

i so miss the COLOSSAL GS stage :shock::gross:

Guest presley

The costs for the stage, transporting and assembling it r supported by Live Nation?

The profits from the concerts r imposited by how much and under which country, all under us(live nation) or all under each country where the tour goes?

Guest presley

AH so they deal with all the costs: making the tickets, delievering them, imposits, stage, transporting and assembling it, oraganizing the show and security, choosing the proper arenas and stadiums and payng them, they basically do it all and Madonna only delievers her show and is payed a fixed fee for each show. Wonder how much that fee is and if it's more than half of the overall net profit?

Guest waiting
since DWT the poor woman doesnt have a new stage :|

i so miss the COLOSSAL GS stage :shock::gross:

What i really liked about the Girlie Show stage is that although it was minimal the massive multi-storey set in the back, the red curtains, just created this Cabaret-like feel that was consistent with the theme, and feel of the show. The recent stages just feel so neutral without character, she could have done the same performances she did in CT and RIT and DWT on it without feeling out of place. I hope this is Jamie King's last tour with her, I'm tired of his recycled ideas.