"Vogue" S&S Tour Discussion

Yummy

I'd guess that the RIT Vogue was rerecorded specifically so it wouldn't be so obvious that it wasn't live. The original vocals are instantly recognizable and would have given away the fact that she was lipsyncing right off the bat. The rerecorded vocals are very much the recent Madonna vocals. Very shrill. the original Vogue was the voice she used around 1989/1990. That brassy, strong vocal much like Express Yourself.

(Intended for a new thread - if you move it, remove this line, the title is following)

Doli Doli - Message to Madonna!

Following the birthday message to Madonna, I have an idea to make videos of fans' messages to Madonna from time to time. Every fan will have a chance to express themselves and to send her their message about everything. The videos will be short selections of the best and most important messages and they could be released monthly. It will be a good idea if fans get together about things of common interest. For example, I have read many fans' opinions about the song Doly Doly asking why it is included in S&S etc. Our first video message could be fans' request that this song is removed during the tour. It can work like earlier - you can send your video, audio, text message and photos of yourself. It could be a message like "Madonna, please remove Doly Doly from the tour". It could be anything. What do you think about this?

http://madonnavogue.com/f/showthread.php?t=1071

Edited by Hey

not to compare eras or albums, or talk abot loons or flop fans. but this is the culmination of MADONNA, everything she embodies. in charge, in shape. dancing(for all those "i wish madonna was fun again queens) embracing the past and keeping her eyes on the future(really, 4m should have just been originally released as VOGUE08 timbaland remix feat justin, that woulb been hot!) to all those haters that were squeptical about the 4m/vogue mashup. SUCK IT! :tongue:

^I know. Many people were so upset about "Vogue" & "4 Minutes" being mentioned in the same sentence. Little did they know it would turn out to be one of the absolute highlights of the show! :demonic:

• 2 weeks later...

you MUST see this video of Vogue!! mixed with the studio version!!

ive notived that her moves are getting more free and it feels perfection in Lisbon