"Vogue" S&S Tour Discussion

Yummy

oh yeah! This Vogue is up there with the best one yet! The underlying sound is very sleazy and i love it. Its not fast and frantic. The thumping is amazing!

BA was never my fave performance of Vogue anyway. I didnt think any of them looked particualry good during that one. The outfits were rather blah. This was is great!

Thanks for posting it!

I never thought of it this way... :shock:

yeah, watch it again and see how she slowed it down just a tad, and with the way the bass just thumps thumps thumps throught out the song, gave it a darker, sleazier tone. she took it from being a light poppy song to something else and it was fantastic what she came up with.

and that other poster was right, there is a moment right before the 'rap' part starts where there is a similar routine that was done in RIT. It was kinda cute there. I believe around the "bette davis, we love you" part. same routine exactly. Very cool

I dont normally watch these leaks but i had to see Vogue. You hear all these scoops before hand and it can kinda worry you, you hear things like 'oh she changed it so much and this is going on and thats diffeernt" then you see it and its not ALL that different. She knows what she's doing. We should trust her more by now! :)

the only thing i wish about vogue was that she had the wig with the bangs on

i fucking love the way she looks in that

i hope she cuts her hair like that after the tour or maybe even during the tour

the wig is probably just the front piece right?

I was wondering that too.

Her long hair in 4M and her BDay was due to a clip in extension piece (this probably is what she's doing now or may have done more permanent extensions for the tour), The bangs wig is like a hat that sits on top of her hair (like someone said, you can see it on the table in the M's BackStage mssg)

if only the outfits looked more like that and the dancers tits were hanging out

i also wish she didn't cut out the third verse and maybe had some pyrotechnics onstage.

honestly the more i watch it the less i'm impressed...but i'm sure i'll be going insane when i see it live

i just hate all the kylie comparisons

I'm just glad to see her dancing again. REAL dancing, not yoga and posing.

I'm not one of the ones who's had issues with her dancing on the past couple of tours, but I have to say I'm loving how she's bringing back some more aggressive, conventional dancing ala BA with this tour. Truly, I don't think she's danced this hard since that tour.