I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!!

Guest valhum

Guest valhum

Ok, no idea if this is the right place to post this but in the end there will be a comment "related" to the prices BUT first i need to show off.

I CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!

Check my seat:

PLAT 2

ROW fucking 2

SEAT 1

23807s.gif

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic:

Seriously i am INSANELY happy!!!!!!! This will be my first time to be so fucking close in a Madonna concert and in MEXICO CITY...........oh lord i am gonna cry :wow: :wow:

It was insane!!! First, i tried to get a damn code at the 9am thingy and it was for legacy, i was aaaaawwwwww. Then when i was able at 11am they said i already had one, so i should try using it which let me to think WTF!!!!!!! I could've tried it before ????????????? Who knows!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried and got PLAT 3, ROW 6, SEAT 1 which is fucking great and i was OMG I HAVE TO GET THIS!!! So i bought it. Then i was, lets see what other seats come out...........and then i got PLAT 2, ROW 2, SEAT 1.............WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! That was insane, i could not believe it, so i called a buddy that lives here in Mexico too and wanted to go and was "i have this great M ticket, do u want it?!?!?!? so i can get this other hot one!!!???........... he said YES!!!!!! and that is how i got my ticket for a Madonna concert in fucking row 2........WOW!!!!!!!!! I am still shaking :lol:

Now, the price thingy.

Seriously, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! The tickets for the San Diego show were $4100MX ($396dlls) after the taxes and exchange rate, etc and the ones i got for Mexico City were $4600 EACH :blink: :blink: that is $447dlls

So much for the whole, everything is cheaper in Mexico.........no wonder why i got super hot tickets :lol:

Guest valhum

I think it is.......no Stubhub or whatever :mad:

One guy did tell me that the prices were outrageous, that it might be the most expensive concert in the history of Mexique :dramatic:

Is ticket scalping popular in mexico? If it isn't, then it makes sense that good tickets are easier to get in Mexico.

Guest valhum

Yes Ale, they do, check that huge ass fucking Blue area :lol: that is Gen Ad.

Not sure about ticket scalping, this will be my 1st concert here in Mexico :lol:

Yes Ale, they do, check that huge ass fucking Blue area :lol: that is Gen Ad.

Not sure about ticket scalping, this will be my 1st concert here in Mexico :lol:

But next to the stage I see a seating chart babe...Right?

Guest gloriesbarcelona

No wonder why the bitch is fucking loaded though....

$450!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's about 6 months wages in some parts of the world just to see her for an hour and a half dressed in a similarly expessive Gaultier outfit! (Actually, probably more than that...) Disgusting!!!

I don't know who can afford this, seriously...

It's obvious that she (or anybody who's charging that amount for a show) is definitely not living in the same reality as the majority of us.

So much of a Live Nation, "Hey You"..., save the world, raising Malawi embassador (and the rest of it) kind of crap!!

Regardless, of course, of the 3 extra polluting double decker jumbos to carry her majesty and her show around the same world she's actually asking us to save!!

Asking for this kind of money is totally sickening.

Even if it is the hottest ticket, I think it's just outrageous...

Some people have actually told me that Mexico City isn't a cheap place. I've heard from some of my friends that it is just as cosmopolitan and expensive as some parts of Paris. I don't know if that is actually true, but it would seem to be the case if tickets there are this much.

:confused:

Valhum, how did you get your tickets? They are still not in sale in Ticketmaster until Monday! So probably the price you paid is not upfront.

And going to a concert is always a LUXURY, regardless of how much you pay. I don't see the big ruckus about it. You can get decent seats at Foro Sol for much cheaper prices.

Guest valhum

It was the Icon Presale :D And yeah babe, those are the prices for the concert:

PLATINO

MX $3,980.00

VERDE A

MX $2,550.00

NARANJA A

MX $1,550.00

VERDE B

MX $1,000.00

NARANJA B

MX $880.00

GENERAL B

MX $680.00

VERDE C

MX $580.00

NARANJA C

MX $280.00

I agree that the prices are outrageous but i dunno, in my case i am turning 30 on Nov 25th, so i got the Mexico City ticket as a present, a very good present :dramatic: and the San Diego ticket ended up being free due to the revenue of my blog :vanitybonet: :electropop:

Some people have actually told me that Mexico City isn't a cheap place. I've heard from some of my friends that it is just as cosmopolitan and expensive as some parts of Paris. I don't know if that is actually true, but it would seem to be the case if tickets there are this much.

:confused:

It's true, but unlike Paris, you can find REALLY cheap alternatives to everything in Mexico City.

Guest valhum
but wait.. you said 4,600 and ticket is 3,980 .. what did you pay for the difference?

$3980 PLUS the damn $500 pesos of charge for something something :tongue:

Thanks Lapry :electropop:

Im so happy for you!!

Make sure to take Pud with you and have him stand right behind u and have him finger your hole throughout the show for a great experience. :thumbsup: