Robyn opening act on S&S tour

Guest tir69

Where are all the people who were saying in the other thread what a talentless troll with no good songs Robyn is? SPEAK UP I CAN'T HEAR YOU.

Robyn isn't talentless....she can sing. But good songs?? LOL Not so much. Madonna knows her audience though. Any run of the mill dance diva will do. She could've gotten Kristine W out there to open and inevitably a handful of fags would have to be taken out on stretchers from fainting from the exthitment of theeing KRISTINE W....OMG!! I LOOOOOOVE danthing to her songths in the club!!

This should be no different.

She could've gotten Kristine W out there to open and inevitably a handful of fags would have to be taken out on stretchers from fainting from the exthitment of theeing KRISTINE W....OMG!! I LOOOOOOVE danthing to her songths in the club!!

:lol:

Robyn isn't talentless....she can sing. But good songs?? LOL Not so much. Madonna knows her audience though. Any run of the mill dance diva will do. She could've gotten Kristine W out there to open and inevitably a handful of fags would have to be taken out on stretchers from fainting from the exthitment of theeing KRISTINE W....OMG!! I LOOOOOOVE danthing to her songths in the club!!

This should be no different.

She has good songs. Many songs of her album are better than songs on Hard Candy.

Guest SuperPop
oakenfold was bad?

actually Oakenfold , like most dance dj's , on his live perfomances/concerts he plays hardcore dance music (mostly trance) rather than commercial dance...so for someone who is not at all into the dance scene (and I dont mean the commercial dance obviously), he wouldnt enjoy it at all (and to be honest this kind of music is more suitable for huge clubs)

She has good songs. Many songs of her album are better than songs on Hard Candy.

But Alexz NOOOO Robyn song is better than ANY song on ANY of Madonna's albums!!! :electropop:

I guess With Every Heartbeat is decent enough......but I NEVER liked her music. EVER. Even her late 90's hits I never got into. She was just too generic for me. While I never really lumped her into the "tween" category she gave me that same nasty feeling inside that I get when I hear BSB and most old Britney.... :vomit:

Guest boytoyville

Her rendition she did of show me love at her recent shows is pretty but I hope she goes back to the original.

It's my favorite song of hers.

actually Oakenfold , like most dance dj's , on his live perfomances/concerts he plays hardcore dance music (mostly trance) rather than commercial dance...so for someone who is not at all into the dance scene (and I dont mean the commercial dance obviously), he wouldnt enjoy it at all (and to be honest this kind of music is more suitable for huge clubs)

no.

I'm into dance music. Oakenfold was just BAD ... as in amateurish, embarrassingly bad

Guest SuperPop
no.

I'm into dance music. Oakenfold was just BAD ... as in amateurish, embarrassingly bad

I have seen Oakenfold many times..sometimes he was very good sometimes you couldnt stand him...it totally depended on the type of dance music he decided to play each time...I didnt see him in CT (there wasnt an opening act in London), but I guess that type of concert would never work for the music he plays (even if it is good...)