Alert us if you see tickets released on ticketmaster!

Camacho

If you see tickets released at ticketmonster for any of the shows, please alert us here immediately! And I'm talking about tickets in good to excellent sections. Not nosebleed crap 300 rows back. :doodlemanson: Thanks.

What are the chances to buy tix on september and still get great seats. I cannot buy them yet cause I need to have my vacations 100% confirmed.

Floor POD seats for all the MSG shows were released today. They're all in the 12th-14th rows of that section. Assuming there's a catwalk like the last tour the distance would be like the 40th row on the floor. They're good but I passed on them and am waiting for something better. The tickets are still there now, so if you want 'em go grab 'em.

admission.com released some floor seats for both Montreal shows today from the middle of the floor to the back of the floor. Some are still there now.

Vancouver ticketmaster just released new floor seats as well, in section D at the back. It's odd though because section D isn't even in the seating map. :confused:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest LoveAngelMusicBaby

Yes, and I have to say that every other week there's a seat or two that's released. They have PLENTY, alot of them are side stage and may not be the best seats in the house, but floor seats still get released.

PLACES TO CHECK AT OFTEN: Philly, east rutherford, and MSG.

Yes, and I have to say that every other week there's a seat or two that's released. They have PLENTY, alot of them are side stage and may not be the best seats in the house, but floor seats still get released.

PLACES TO CHECK AT OFTEN: Philly, east rutherford, and MSG.

I've been waiting for Philly to release more seats. Wachovia is the shit, not a bad seat in the house. I wonder when stubhub will start to go down...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest boytoyville

Miami has seats available in Section B five now probably where the actwalk will be. Also, tickets are still available for section 5 for both chicago shows, they opened them like a week ago.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
When they release tickets their releasing them at a lesser sale price? These aren't free?

YAYA selling tickets for cheaper or giving them out for FREE? No. :lol: This isn't Mariah's flop tour. :chuckle:

---

Camille, I haven't see any significant floor ticket drops for NY pop up yet. And nobody's mentioned any NY ticket drops on other forums. I'll be checking more often from here on, especially a few days before the show and leading up to a few hours before the actual show. Ugh just watch them get released when I'm not near a computer. :americanlife:

YAYA selling tickets for cheaper or giving them out for FREE? No. :lol: This isn't Mariah's flop tour. :chuckle:

---

Camille, I haven't see any significant floor ticket drops for NY pop up yet. And nobody's mentioned any NY ticket drops on other forums. I'll be checking more often from here on, especially a few days before the show and leading up to a few hours before the actual show. Ugh just watch them get released when I'm not near a computer. :americanlife:

Cool thanks Hec, good to know I didn't miss anything LOL. I'm keeping a close eye on it also, so i'll post here as soon as see something ;)