What is the stage and seating layout for the Sticky Tour?

glittercandy

Guest dicktracy

Wicked! Is she going to have dancers fly from these columns?? Hehe... Cirque du Sticky and Sweet...

OOH i hope so, i had a feeling she may have dont something like going right out into the crowd i thought she ay have dne a walk around stage like around the GOlden Circle but this looks FAB

*dies*

Guest dicktracy
Im an idiot. I cant make out what the hell I am looking at. :lol:

:) Don't be so hard on yourself. There are definitely what looks like towers or pods sprinkled around the audience. I don't want to get too excited. It may be sound towers since it is a stadium setting. But who knows.... I guess I'll just daydream for now.... :)

Guest jeankmx

those could be small stages!....

I read something on an entreview, she said she loved the Circque de Soleil and that the experience was amazing....

so who knows!

It prob is the lighting rigs and things, but imagine if she went that far out

Doesn't it make sense though? Maybe that is why Wembley's prices in the back were so high - maybe she won't be that far away when all is said and done.

Guest dicktracy
Doesn't it make sense though? Maybe that is why Wembley's prices in the back were so high - maybe she won't be that far away when all is said and done.

If that's the case, I'm starting to wish I had a ticket to a stadium concert. The only I've ever been was U2 in Vegas. Pretty awesome.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest boytoyville

Seems like they really are going to try to keep the stage a secret until opening night. I guess only time will tell.....

golden circle... that's the shit

I DONT LIKE GOLDEN CIRCLES. THEY SEEM UNCIVILIZED ALL THE PUSHING AND

AND SHOVING. I LIKE TO PAY FOR MY SEAT AND KNOW THAT I OWN THAT SPOT FOR

2 HOURS AND THAT SPACE IS MINE. DOES THIS MAKE SENSE?

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I DONT LIKE GOLDEN CIRCLES. THEY SEEM UNCIVILIZED ALL THE PUSHING AND

AND SHOVING. I LIKE TO PAY FOR MY SEAT AND KNOW THAT I OWN THAT SPOT FOR

2 HOURS AND THAT SPACE IS MINE. DOES THIS MAKE SENSE?

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

It does and in arenas I'm the same way but in stadiums even the best seats are too far away.

How do we know she'll have a catwalk in the US?? that catwalk is small..

I agree i hate GA seats with standing. All the pushing, groping as well. It always turns out to be a pissed experience, i rather be away from the stage in a seat or close and elevated.