What is the stage and seating layout for the Sticky Tour?

glittercandy

I'm confused. Given how her past concerts have been so tightly choreographed to a tee, how can she have different stage setups in different cities? The Vancouver layout doesn't seem to feature a catwalk. :confused:

rc787n:

That second stage is not a stage its a Mix box, she is only having one stage and a catwalk but the end stage lifts upward. As of now this what is being built. Also the stage floor is one complete LED screen. with the whole back ground of the stage screens being also a huge LED screen. Some 25-30 foot tall screen. The stage is full of trap doors. the turntable stage is going to be used also.......as of so far this is what is built soif thiers slight changes dont beat me down. But just like Drowned world tour and Confessions when she did the arena reherrsals she did not like the stage set up and changed it. The Drowned wolrd stage she changed the stage color from Brown to Black and the front stage was supposed to be a semi circular attached stage that stuck out and as you can see it was a small one it was pushed back 12-15 feet. Hope you get it . hard to explain. The confessions tour was supposed to have the Side ramps connect at the end points to the center catwalk.....this she did not like either and had the ramps taken off which was left with the center stage and the side ones. also the mirrored edgeing on the stage was added last minute, it was sticky like wall paper stuff so their you go. all the info.

Sounds a lot like Kylie's stage.... look here and

*falls through trap doors*

Didnt George Michael have a similarsetup

Im sureMadge will do us proud

OOH if the end of the catwalk raises, i would like it if the catwalk went all around the golden circle, that would be good

Reports i read from Kylies initial shows had big roadie men with beards walking on stage to move props around and things, how amusing

rc787n:

Sounds a lot like Kylie's stage.... look here and

That's ok, I love her stage. I wanted Madonna to copy the floor of Kylie's stage :)

Guest groovyguy

I'm sure I'm way off but could she be using holograms for those who are too far away from the stage? Like the Gorillaz & Madonna's performance at the Grammy Awards 2006.

Source: http://www.eyeliner3d.com/gorillaz_madonna...mmy_awards.html

The Grammys performance was a variation on the MTV Europe Music Awards in Lisbon, with the added attraction of a virtual superstar. Yes, that's right. The Madonna you saw on stage with Gorillaz at the Grammys was a virtual as her cartoon counterparts. Both the live and TV audiences who watched the performance had no clue that what they were watching at least in the first few minutes of Madonna's performance was just virtual reality. Musion Eyeliner System was the holographic projection technology behind the 3D animation of the popular animated band Gorillaz, who performed 'live' at the Grammy Awards 2006. What's even more surprising is that the Eyeliner System also re-created a virtual Madonna, who performed her hit single Hung up on the same 3D stage.

I'm confused. Given how her past concerts have been so tightly choreographed to a tee, how can she have different stage setups in different cities? The Vancouver layout doesn't seem to feature a catwalk. :confused:

Because no one actually knows the set up yet.

I'm sure this is wrong but on the website for the wachovia center it says stage 360 degrees for the Madonna concert.

http://www.comcast-spectacor.com/events/eventpages/4142.asp

A 360 stadium tour would cause M to set attendance records all over the world. I don't think there's been a stadium tour yet that has had a center stage. If true, the boxscores for this tour are going to be HUGE.

A 360 degree stage would be absolutely brilliant!!! :shock: Wasn't there a press release posted in the other thread, stating that the sightline at Wembley was better than originally anticipated? :1251:

Guest Wiseman

I don't think the 360 is true.

Look ath the maps of all the countries. Here in Mexico have the platinium zone and a catwalk

Guest r2tta

I have a seat in section 101 for Miami, which a friend purchased and offered to take me since I missed out on tickets for another location I wanted. Kind of nervous about these seats in Miami to be honest lol, I have a bad feeling there wont be a chance in hell I will actually be able to see her on stage. I can only hope the stage will be big enough or extend out far or something.

I don't think the 360 is true.

Look ath the maps of all the countries. Here in Mexico have the platinium zone and a catwalk

Its waaay too late for a 360 stage..... soem people with 1st row will end up with 10th row...and other peeps

that bought close seats will end up with not so close .............it cant work this late in the game.........

BUT i have a feeling the STAGE WILL HAVE MOVEABLE TIERS sorta like the dropped bridge catwalks of RIT but it will have PLEXI GLASS platforms to see her walk above u/........( dont ask me how i know but i know..wink) :bruised: