Madonna ignores her Aussie legions

Camacho

Guest boytoyville

^ Her concerts are NEVER shit! Even if there are tech problems is still far superior above anything else anybody is doing in the world today or has EVER.

^ Her concerts are NEVER shit! Even if there are tech problems is still far superior above anything else anybody is doing in the world today or has EVER.

I must agree. Even though I thought Re-Invention was a little bit of a let-down from Drowned World, I still loved it and don't regret going. She's light-years ahead of almost every other act when it comes to a live show. Worth every penny, I say.

Spending thousands on a concert isn't worth it IMO. You need at LEAST a month in America to enjoy yourself. I would get to NYC and San Francisco if you can make it much worthwhile if the concert is shit you are going to be very disappointed.

I've been to the US four times, never for more than a week at a time and I've had an absolute ball every time. I guess it depends on how well you use your time.

I must agree. Even though I thought Re-Invention was a little bit of a let-down from Drowned World, I still loved it and don't regret going. She's light-years ahead of almost every other act when it comes to a live show. Worth every penny, I say.

I love BA, GS and DW all three incredible. The last few shows have been reminiscent of a Kylie concert to be honest. I hope this time around Madonna tries something completely different to Confessions and Re-Invention.