Hard Candy/4 Minutes at AMAZON

Brisy_Boy

I´ll be happy if she sells 200k and lands at number 2... Maybe number 1???

Come on now. Its going to do WAY bigger business then 200K. Even AL opened bigger then that. I will predict somewhere in the 400k range. Thats my guess and I am sticking to it! :p

Thats if the bitch does some top notch promo.......

http://www.amazon.com/review/product/B0015...#R1G3ZXTA0IG3JZ

WHORIAHS FANS SUX

Most Recent Customer Reviews

Terrible song!

First off...the song itself is not catchy, there is no melody, there are too many horns in the background. It's just a mess.

But more importantly.... Read more

Published 1 hour ago by Daniel Foglia

COME UP WITH SOMETHING NEW!

Madonna yet again tries to grasp onto youth by paying off Justin Timberlake to make her new song, 4 Minutes, relevant. Read more

Published 1 hour ago by Jeremy W. Bachelor

So bad!

I absolutely do not like this song whatsoever. I think that it is a desperate attempt at a number one. First of all, the song is more like Justin Timberlake featuring Madonna. Read more

Published 1 hour ago by W. Norris

http://www.amazon.com/review/product/B0015...#R1G3ZXTA0IG3JZ

WHORIAHS FANS SUX

Most Recent Customer Reviews

Terrible song!

First off...the song itself is not catchy, there is no melody, there are too many horns in the background. It's just a mess.

But more importantly.... Read more

Published 1 hour ago by Daniel Foglia

COME UP WITH SOMETHING NEW!

Madonna yet again tries to grasp onto youth by paying off Justin Timberlake to make her new song, 4 Minutes, relevant. Read more

Published 1 hour ago by Jeremy W. Bachelor

So bad!

I absolutely do not like this song whatsoever. I think that it is a desperate attempt at a number one. First of all, the song is more like Justin Timberlake featuring Madonna. Read more

Published 1 hour ago by W. Norris

VB dearest, go to AMAZON and work your venom there...

END.

why does it say "Hard Candy" is #1 on AMAZON...when it's #8??!!!!

who wrote that lie?

The Amazon chart is updated hourly... it surely was #01 when posted and could be #08 now... or #04 like it is ;)

Hard Candy doesn't seem to be doing that well on Amazon UK x

Idiot lambs rated it with 1 & 2 stars, so now the average rating of HC is 3 stars. I'm sure that doesn't help to the sales...!

hi everybody!

I've been looking the 4 minutes maxi single from amazon in the last hour but no luck at all? Isn't available yet?

I am loving the competition now...

MADONNA at #2 (APRIL29) LEONA at #5 (APRIL8) and MOOMOO at #9 (APRIL15) are now also in the top ten... :boxing:

MADONNA, QUEEN OF AMAZON!

Is it true that the AMAZON MP3s are only available for US residents only?

If that's true, that would be great, 4 Minutes have been #1 all week... surely they have bigger clients than realmusic et al

Is it true that the AMAZON MP3s are only available for US residents only?

If that's true, that would be great, 4 Minutes have been #1 all week... surely they have bigger clients than realmusic et al

Yes it is true... though I heard there is a way to trick that... eventhough sales will always count as US sales...

But I believe she is #01 for US only has she is on iTunes with a huge lead over #02 ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest marsha
HD @ #5.

Moomoo @ #3. :sneaky:

logical. it's mammoth's week. release of her new album. she was on Oprah yesterday, Idols. She should be #1. don't worry.