Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

Recommended Posts

will there be other remixes for the songs that have come out? I would love remixes for "future".

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Flip The Switch said:

We’re still waiting more mixes for Medellín. :lmao:

what is taking so long. i want remixes for everything. lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope so Julie. I often times love the remixes more than the singles. Also I love fan remixes over pro any day. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Tracy Young posted a thank you to iHeartRadio for playing her official mi of I Rise and tagged Orlando - So I am guessing there's more mixes to come for more tracks!

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Jackie said:

Tracy Young posted a thank you to iHeartRadio for playing her official mi of I Rise and tagged Orlando - So I am guessing there's more mixes to come for more tracks!

any link?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/2/2019 at 6:55 PM, Kelmadfan said:

So there aren’t any hard copies (CDs) of remixes? What am I missing? 

the only hard copy we are getting is the I Rise maxi single with 6 of the remixes for Record Store Day.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...
13 hours ago, mamifero said:

 

 

Wow!! Trippy! Amazing! The only remix worth listening to from this era. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope demos will be released soon 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

Really like the IDSIF mixes. The rest, not so much. 

One or two from each song have been great but lots of forgettable ones. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, T0pher said:

One or two from each song have been great but lots of forgettable ones. 

Still way better than RH and MDNA where we got about twenty remixes fur each song and virtually none were any good.

There's some real bops this time and I'm sure others are growers.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I Don't Search I Find (Craig Cs Found Vocal)... I raped the replay button for this one. This song is for me like what Nothing Really Matters was from Ray Of Light. My favourite song from the album and finally released as the last single. Shame it doesn't have a video. And shame it's still not on Spotify. I think it would end on #1 at the end-year-chart of 2020 for me. 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zephyralexxx said:

I Don't Search I Find (Craig Cs Found Vocal)... I raped the replay button for this one. This song is for me like what Nothing Really Matters was from Ray Of Light. My favourite song from the album and finally released as the last single. Shame it doesn't have a video. And shame it's still not on Spotify. I think it would end on #1 at the end-year-chart of 2020 for me. 😂

It does somehow :wow:

.

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...