New album thread: more teasers from the Queen

Guest ditaluver

29 minutes ago, elijah said:

yes EMA. It did? As far as I remember the big breakthrough was with that performance.

It was. Back then, singles were usually released commercially about a month after the radio premiere.

The radio edit was released to radios on 17 October, but we didn't get to hear the full album version, which is 2+ minutes longer, until the music video was released a few weeks later.

As far as I remember, the EMA performance coincided with the commercial release of the single, though I could be wrong.

8 minutes ago, Msig said:

Back then, singles were usually released commercially about a month after the radio premiere.

No they most certainly weren't. At least not in the UK.

Seriously people, stop with the crazy theories. This is really getting out of hand.

It won't be long now... And I'm pretty sure that once we know what the X stands for, people will look back into their crazy theories and feel embarrassed. There are some really bat-shit theories here... Tree of Life? X-Men? Tarot? What the f*ck!

I'm sure it will be something much more simplistic.

2 minutes ago, headonfire said:

Seriously people, stop with the crazy theories. This is really getting out of hand.

It won't be long now... And I'm pretty sure that once we know what the X stands for, people will look back into their crazy theories and feel embarrassed. There are some really bat-shit theories here... Tree of Life? X-Men? Tarot? What the f*ck!

Please don’t poke at the crazy! You know it’s just gonna result in 8 more pages about the fucking tree of life. 

D7929C2F-B019-4F35-8790-9BC866EB963E.gif

5 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

where is this post from?

🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Master Dita said:

🤣🤣🤣

Saying what we’ve all been thinking this entire thread 😅

Exactly, no fucking deck of tarot cards required to figure that one out!

4 hours ago, AlvaroLiam said:

From MInfinity:

IMG_20190406_110526.jpg.9b60515126153ce3

IMG_20190406_110511.jpg.9f99e82e0deb6342

IMG_20190406_110455.jpg.9a027f15e34b7389

Xavier High School in Wisconsin New York.

...And the legend says the Queen hid a promo CD with the radio edit of the first two singles under a brick where the X marks the spot and the lucky fan who finds it will be offered the opportunity to choose the album artwork between three Aldo Diaz™ designs.

I don't understand why people are clicking back on this thread only to tell people to shut up and stop thinking of theories

Speculating and sharing ideas is the only thing to do before anything is announced or confirmed. She's literally teasing stuff.. what do you expect a forum to do?

Why are you here if not to read what other M fans are saying? If you only want official news, I suggest logging out

Just now, YannBouch said:

There's theory and repeating the same exact thing for 24 hours not adding anything but the same point over and over

Exactly.. the loop is the enemy 🙂

8 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

There's theory and repeating the same exact thing for 24 hours not adding anything but the same point over and over

That would all be far too rational for some people, wouldn’t it?

3 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

That would all be far too rational for some people, wouldn’t it?

I can understand at this point we are all going insane waiting but yeah. 

14 minutes ago, rayofgod said:

I don't understand why people are clicking back on this thread only to tell people to shut up and stop thinking of theories

Speculating and sharing ideas is the only thing to do before anything is announced or confirmed. She's literally teasing stuff.. what do you expect a forum to do?

Why are you here if not to read what other M fans are saying? If you only want official news, I suggest logging out

This 100%!

42 minutes ago, headonfire said:

Madonna joining the X-Men confirmed!

tumblr_n8rcaxIwj51rwd9wio1_500.gif