Cologne - Nov 4th - First European Show

Mario24

thanks I'm more obsessed with her hair. It looked so amazing in San Diego. :)

Yay! I thought I was the only one obsessed with her hair :-D

she doesnt always do the extra song, she skipped it many times in NA, that's why it's considered "extra", its not part of the setlist

Exactly.

Her hair is what I'm feeling least on this tour. I just wanna sit her down and give her a hot oil treatment. It looks cute for the end segment though. Virgin Tour vibes in 2015 is a winner!

Her hair is what I'm feeling least on this tour. I just wanna sit her down and give her a hot oil treatment. It looks cute for the end segment though. Virgin Tour vibes in 2015 is a winner!

Really?? Oh man, I love it. I think it really flatters her.

It was there...he's saying whether they brought someone on stage or not.

oh i don't see why there wouldn't be a UB.

OK guys, just came back from the show and I'm spent. Have to work soon, so here a some tidbits from 2nite:

Bitch was late and started at 10:15 pm, even got booed before she was on stage, BUT THEN: she came, saw and conquered!

This is really such a feel-good show and HOLY WATER - holy mother of God - is just brilliant.

During MUSIC the music stopped ans she did this little silent movie slapstick dance with sound effects. Does she do that all the time or was this soemthing for the Germans?

Anyways, someone called Kevin caught the boquet at the end of MATERIAL GIRL and she said they were going to get married now, asking him "Do you even speak English?" - it was really funny. UB of the evening was a ridiculously hot guy named Alexander who took his shirt of TWICE because M forced him to put it back on and strip to the music again. When she first talked to him, she told him "I hope your name is Kevin" :laugh: She even got close to his face at one point and nearly kissed him - it was hilarious.

In the end he could choose between two prizes: a banana and a sausage (very German, right?). He chose the first one, so she threw the sausage into the audience.

She sang HOLIDAY with the German flag, said "Danke schön. Auf Wiedersehen" and flew away.

What a great night! Show was great, but imho the venue kind of sucks. Sound was not the best and it was really hot (which M also mentioned a couple of times during the show).

Gonna get some sleep now. 2morrow I'm going to see her again. Bitch better be on a earlier and sing an extra song! Cheers and good nite.