The 2nd date additions thread. 2nd London O2 date finally added!!

Ai Papi Si.

400$?!?!? WOW!!! That's too much money!! Its insane! :ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

I can understand why the tickets are selling so slowly in US.

Thank God the prices in Europe are lower. I spent 95€ for a General Admission Ticket for Barcelona.

Speak for yourself! I want to be so close so that her beads of sweat ricochet off the shirtless male dancers and onto my face!

Well, yes, I wasn't speaking for YOU. I would have thought that was obvious and everything doesn't need a qualifier, but this forum... :popcorn2:

Anyway, many people out there are perfectly happy to pay for lower bowl seats, and have been, at every MSG show I've been to. It's not new, so let's stop the drama by saying these outrageous ticket prices are new. Lower bowl pricing for the front rows hasn't changed in the last 10 years.

I hate to break it to you, but the first rows of lower bowl seating at MSG have been this top tier price since Confessions. I don't know why people are so shocked about it. And MSG is a small arena with a fantastic view all around. You might even have a better view of the entire show from this seat than on the floor, depending on your height and those around you. Not everyone needs to be able to touch M to be happy.

You are correct. Same in LA. The absolute exaggerated lies here about some sudden astronomical ticket hike or expanding of price areas is false. It's a few obvious people here and the chart forum faking fandom and getting their kicks by mislabeling reality. They shout the loudest so they are believed.

Guest Hunterlas

The absolute exaggerated lies here about some sudden astronomical ticket hike or expanding of price areas is false. It's a few obvious people here and the chart forum faking fandom and getting their kicks by mislabeling reality. They shout the loudest so they are believed.

Absolutely. I simply dont get their NEED for the lies and the drama... Its almost like they enjoy it. Very strange.

I want to see some receipts then. Which I'll happily accept and admit I made the wrong assumption. Cuz I've bought tickets for Madonna many times before and prices DO seem to have been expanded this time. So let's see some proof here and put this to rest instead of being total cunts to each other.

You are correct. Same in LA. The absolute exaggerated lies here about some sudden astronomical ticket hike or expanding of price areas is false. It's a few obvious people here and the chart forum faking fandom and getting their kicks by mislabeling reality. They shout the loudest so they are believed.

Thats true, the lower level seating has been always the same price as floor in Northamerica (for example that lower level seat for NY shown before in this thread) , but the upper level (next level above, don't know the proper name) used to be cheaper, at least in Montreal

No one said lower level and floor were not the same before. We are talking about the amount. At least in smaller US markets it wasn't $400. Maybe that was the case in LA and NY. I don't know and I apologize if anyone got offended.

That doesn't change the fact that upper level is more expensive this time.

No one said lower level and floor were not the same before. We are talking about the amount. At least in smaller US markets it wasn't $400. Maybe that was the case in LA and NY. I don't know and I apologize if anyone got offended.

The face value of the ticket has been roughly the same for the last decade, $360. The fees went up significantly this time, about $5-20, but I assumed that covered the super deluxe download. NY has always been one of the most expensive markets though for various reasons.

I agree about the upper levels, but I never really paid attention to them so can't comment more extensively.

Guest Norig

i've read that nyc tix (don't know other arenas) are extremely expensive this time...even low quality tix...

They are!!! It's why I haven't gotten any... they're in the thousands for the seats I want. I bummed.

Madison Square Garden... I was just looking at tickets again... Section 120. Lower bowl seating.

BITCH, BYE! :rotfl:

11056639_10152828268988282_91143486_n.jp

That's strange. I got Section 109 tickets, which is closer to the stage, for $200 each.

I hate to break it to you, but the first rows of lower bowl seating at MSG have been this top tier price since Confessions. I don't know why people are so shocked about it. And MSG is a small arena with a fantastic view all around. You might even have a better view of the entire show from this seat than on the floor, depending on your height and those around you. Not everyone needs to be able to touch M to be happy.

Yeah, I don't notice a price hike. That might be because I don't go for floor seats. I was in the nosebleed section for MDNA. I have much better seats this time at the same price! I'm very happy! :)

Guest Rachelle of London

You'd actually think some of you guys work for Live Nation and your job is on the line if you don't defend their ticket prices :dead:

Seriously where have all you lot descended from since the tour dates have been announced. It's sooooo strange.

Lower bowl, Super Bowl, foot bowl, that's a lot of dosh.

Guest Rachelle of London

How can ANYONE with an ounce of sanity get offended by a screenshot of a ticket price? Why are you even bothering to apologise. This place is getting so tedious it's beyond belief!

You'd actually think some of you guys work for Live Nation and your job is on the line if you don't defend their ticket prices :dead:

Seriously where have all you lot descended from since the tour dates have been announced. It's sooooo strange.

Lower bowl, Super Bowl, foot bowl, that's a lot of dosh.

How is this any different when you're lumping all comments together? It's so strange that people are still shocked by the ticket prices at certain venues and areas of the venues. Yes, tickets are expensive, but let's not add to the hysteria by feeding exaggerated claims of how expensive they are. You'd think that you lot want the tour to fail so you can snatch better seats as cheaply as you can... (sarcasm)

Complain away about the increased pricing in the mid and upper bowls, but when people repeatedly pull up receipts of the seats that have been the same price for the last 10 years, it adds nothing to the credibility of the complaints.

I had to search an old email but found it, for Sticky and Sweet, lower bowl, payed top price at the time 350 CAD + fees. floor tickets for RH were only 385 CAD with fees included (This is in Montreal but tickets here are the same as in the U.S.) so lower bowl tickets have not really changed as stated above. I'm just stating facts, not defending anything or anyone as others may suggest.

The price increase can be seen in other sections though

Yeah that's right, everyone (except 2 or 3 deludes) has just been making-up the fact that the ticket prices have increased. Ugh.

Oh well, if that's the case, I guess there must be another reason why they're selling so slow then?

Guest Rachelle of London

I cant remember how much my o2 S&S tickets were, I had side view but I definitely didnt pay £175 for them. I know that for sure as I was in 6th form at the time and didnt have £175 to pay for tickets.

Guest Rachelle of London

So basically side view at o2 is the same price my floor ticket in Birmingham has cost :dead:

Brits should just go to the other cities. You can get front row for £192 incl. fees

The Turin and Barcelona shows have sold out! I'd expect 2nd dates to be announced later today.

And for the shows in Cologne, Berlin, Stockholm, London, Manchester and Birmingham, only few tickets are left (apart from VIP packages)

So basically side view at o2 is the same price my floor ticket in Birmingham has cost :dead:

Brits should just go to the other cities. You can get front row for £192 incl. fees

Seriously! Come to brum!!!!!!! O2 and MSG ripping off all fans!

Guest Rachelle of London

I would not be surprised if they added another Bham and Manchester date and only did 2 shows at the o2

These prices always been like this tho? ^^

I don't think side view lower tier has been £175 before. When you add in the fees that's a lot for a restricted view. Same with upper level £110 with fees makes it too expensive for a lot of people. If they lowered them to £70 or ££80 they would attract more casual fans. When your stock is fairly low in the UK lower ticket prices doesn't seem unreasonable. Oh well

Madison Square Garden... I was just looking at tickets again... Section 120. Lower bowl seating.

BITCH, BYE! :rotfl:

11056639_10152828268988282_91143486_n.jp

Seats in exactly the same section were $350...for CONFESSIONS (i.e. nine years ago). Are people seriously upset that she's charging $50 more for tickets than she was nine years ago....??? I ended up with extra tickets in that section that I didn't need (long story). I ended up selling them for $100 each the day before the show, but I definitely paid $350 each for them. With inflation, I'd say that amount of money back then would be worth in excess of $400 now....

I paid almost $800 for 2 Confessions seats roughly in the same area.

When I got to our seats and noticed how far they were away, I was all "Bitch, daaamn! $800?"

Worth it though, is all I am saying.

I should have read the rest of the thread first! :) Glad we have basically the same story! Another difference is that back then, the catwalk didn't reach almost the back of the floor, so the view from those seats will be even better this time.