What 4 sections will the tour be about?

ashtangi74

Guest bluejean

Here is what I think she should do for this tour.

I don't think she should do 4 'traditional' sections as such, but just divide the sections broadly into REBEL or HEART. So maybe there'll be 4 sections but those will be the only two themes.

And I think the sections should be interchangeable in their order, so she may open with a 'REBEL' section in one city, but for the next one open with a 'HEART' section. Same with the closers. I think it'll add some fun and variety into it, and importantly, as she will probably sell tickets a little slower this time, it will encourage the fanssss to go to multiple shows ("Oh, you went to the one in NYC where she opened with GHOSTTOWN?? That's amazing!! See I saw her in London and she actually closed with GHOSTTOWN but opened with ICONIC"!!! etc. etc.)

I like the idea of getting afew surprises depending on what show you're at. It WOULD be good to have afew songs that aren't choregraphed that change every night. Eg the Turn Up The Radio, Holiday, Masterpiece or Like a Virgin of the tour could change night by night. Kind of like how she did DCFMA instead of Love Spent or the random inclusion of Spanish Lesson or Music in New York etc etc. Can't see her moving entire sections around. Her shows are always so structured and I don't think that will change.

you're all gonna hate me for this but i'd like something like the reinvention tour. showing the songs in their original manner and just giving the audience what they want. not a greatest hits tour but something more for the casual fan. and all live with a band. she needs the rave reviews. everyone LOVED the reinvention tour and the good reviews are what sell the tickets for next tours and give her the great reputation. not something like sticky and sweet, more like RIT meets BAT or something.. bring back the rock star type of performing and be less about the flashes/visuals/all those dancers. know what im saying?

but a live band would help a LOT. just that itself would be great.

i feel like M is losing her great live rep at some places.. if she comes back & shines she'll be the hot ticket again & get more fans etc.

of course the prices in US and UK aren't helping.

and let me tell you: the people LOVED and PRAISED the RIT! every few tours, you just give what the casuals want. (as in: 90% of the people)

you're all gonna hate me for this but i'd like something like the reinvention tour. showing the songs in their original manner and just giving the audience what they want. not a greatest hits tour but something more for the casual fan. and all live with a band. she needs the rave reviews. everyone LOVED the reinvention tour and the good reviews are what sell the tickets for next tours and give her the great reputation. not something like sticky and sweet, more like RIT meets BAT or something.. bring back the rock star type of performing and be less about the flashes/visuals/all those dancers. know what im saying?

i feel like M is losing her great live rep at some places.. if she comes back & shines she'll be the hot ticket again & get more fans etc.

and let me tell you: the people LOVED and PRAISED the RIT! every few tours, you just give what the casuals want. (as in: 90% of the people)

And being on time!

1. Heart/Art For Freedom section centered around the performance of Rebel Heart (Opener), Iconic and Devil Pray.

2. Rebel/Rastafarian section centered around the performances of Unapologetic Bitch and BIM

3. Post-apocalyptic section centered around Ghosttown and HeartBreakCity

4. Matador section centered around the performances of Take A Bow and LFL (Closer).

Guest bluejean

Why cater for casual fans when they aren't buying any tickets :lol:

Guest bluejean

But yes, as my very first Madonna concert experience I would love to see lots of hits in their original form. Even with the album flopping I'm not holding my breath. She's very into these songs and so are her real fans.

Pussy Juice section (Holy Water, Where Life Begins, SEX, Inside Out)

Bitch section (Unapologetic bitch, Human nature, Bitch I'm Madonna, Thief of Hearts)

Persecuted section (Joan of Arc, Drowned World, Wash All Over Me)

Fagtastic section (Living For Love, Celebration, Vogue, It's So Cool)

Encore (Gambler)