London O2 Arena

markm

Being the obsessive paranoid I can be then getting annoyed that better seats will come up (I do this with flights and holidays as well) I note axs had no single seats in a3 but you could get more than one

Odd

Oh I'm so excited this will be the first time I've seen her twice in a row .

I used my Madonna emergency holiday at work too.

Also I'm quite pleased in a way is seats. Guaranteed spot so more time at the bar :wow:

Guest Rachelle of London

Chellechald how do u know 43 is right next to catwalk?

On AXS it shows the pointer of where your seats are to the stage.

Just to be clear, the arrow on axs doesn't point to your exact seat location. Suede and I almost got caught out by that the day this show went on sale. Seat 54 is the outside aisle, seat 34 is next to the runway. so mid 40s is about the middle of the row. Still good seats. I got 3rd row in the citicard presale, can't remember what Suede went for!

I think some great production seats for most UK shows went on sale today. Glasgow 3/4 seats in from the catwalk right in front of the cross were available a few minutes ago.

Just to be clear, the arrow on axs doesn't point to your exact seat location. Suede and I almost got caught out by that the day this show went on sale. Seat 54 is the outside aisle, seat 34 is next to the runway. so mid 40s is about the middle of the row. Still good seats. I got 3rd row in the citicard presale, can't remember what Suede went for!

I think some great production seats for most UK shows went on sale today. Glasgow 3/4 seats in from the catwalk right in front of the cross were available a few minutes ago.

How do u know all this? Is there a seating chart that I'm missing?

How do u know all this? Is there a seating chart that I'm missing?

There's no actual seating chart. but that's just the way the seat numbers run in the O2, regardless of the setup. Also, when runway packages were available, the two seats for every row were mid 30s I think 33/34. As for the arrow, I'm bringing up row A for all those level 4 tickets, yet the arrow points to some random row in the middle of the block, but that's something I noticed before when I bought my tix.

Kim that's what I thought because it was giving me row z and ZZ and the arrow was exactly the same pointing at the catwalk.

I get now how you evaluated the seat numbers...Do you know what's the the row and seats that might be front and center to the heart shaped stage?