Ticket advice

Hi there. I went to S&S and MDNA and had just decent floor tickets to both. For this next tour, I really want to get great tickets, and I'm willing to spend the money it takes.

Does anybody have any advice on getting really fantastic tickets? I just bought the Icon membership so I can do the presale tomorrow, but if anyone has any other tips to offer, please advise! Thank you!

First of all you gotta spread dem legs more than that.

no. tell me more about your previous purchases? did u buy them the first day they were available?

Exactly. I want the best tickets I can get, will pay anything, but I don't want to line up all day, I don't want to have to race in a mass of people, I don't want to rely on guy o's iPad lottery, and I don't want to find out that 'hot ticket' is nowhere near the stage. Why can't they just make things simpler. I'm actually glad that we won't buy tickets until later, so hopefully all the U.S. and Europe people can help.

First of all you gotta spread dem legs more than that.

no. tell me more about your previous purchases? did u buy them the first day they were available?

Ha! Fair enough, but at 26, I'm far less flexible than when I took that pic at 18 lol

And yes, first day available but I didn't have the Icon membership then. Just purchased on Ticketmaster. I don't remember much from S&S, but for MDNA, I remember that I was able to find a single seat at pretty close range, which I bought. When I searched for 2, it was pretty bad. This time I definitely want two as it will be my partner's first M concert :)

^ you bought both S&S and MDNA the first day available?

OK, first of all study the map. Choose the area you want. Then if you find that ticket in the pre-order great. IF not, wait. search again when they release the tickets the first day. they may or may not have what you want. Keep in mind that most of the time all tickets are not sold out, and there are some left that they keep on hold. They just release them in phases. Risk is involved in every of those instances.

During CT, I had no ticket for Madonna in London, and the show was the next day. I was risking it big time, and thought ok maybe i will find someone on ebay or worst comes via scalper. The morning of the show, I logged on ticketmaster and I found front row ticket.

None of these circumstances are guarantied.

For the Icon presale, do you just enter the presale code in Ticketmaster??? It didn't specify where to actually go and enter that code when they release for presale tomorrow.

Yes that's usually how presales work. Don't forget to login to Ticketmaster before buying tickets and to have your credit card info saved!!

This will be my first tour. Do I just wait for the day my city goes on sale (which is March 16)? Sorry if that sounds obvious, but I don't want to miss out like I did last time.

OMG, your first?? :tigger: I think you're in for a real treat.

This will be my first tour. Do I just wait for the day my city goes on sale (which is March 16)? Sorry if that sounds obvious, but I don't want to miss out like I did last time.

get that icon live pass....

Yes! I truly am like a virgin! :laugh: I can't afford the best seats though. Momma wants to go with me! She's dying to see the Queen!

Awwww, I hope you both have the time of your lives!

Awwww, I hope you both have the time of your lives!

Thank you! :3 We'll all be living for love! It's a good thing this is all happening around my birthday time! :smile:

get that icon live pass....

I have the free membership :blush: but I already have a ticketmaster account so I should be good, right?

well since my dad is broke, the only hope i have left, are my friends &/or facebook friends. :(

i wont be devastated if i miss out on Edmonton - i knew it was a long shot - it will sell out in seconds.

Thank you! :3 We'll all be living for love! It's a good thing this is all happening around my birthday time! :smile:

I have the free membership :blush: but I already have a ticketmaster account so I should be good, right?

No, if you want access to the presale tomorrow you need to upgrade your membership to Live Pass. For $20, you get to pick seat before any other sales or pre sales.

Front 3 rows in front of the tip of the catwalk. You get to see most of the full view of the show and also have her up close for part of it.

But can you actually pick these seats specifically? Ticketmaster doesn't seem to have the option and just offers all of them as floor seats.

But can you actually pick these seats specifically? Ticketmaster doesn't seem to have the option and just offers all of them as floor seats.

Yes, I realized there's no guarantee for North America. Damn it. European VIP offers the Heart stage package, which guarantees in first 3 rows in front of the heart.

It's gotta be tricky, with a catwalk, and the side catwalks, to decide what the best floor seats are. :nervous:

we wont know until after the first show, which side is more worth it.

but i avoid spoilers when it comes to the tour, so i guess i wont know :nervous:

Guys, do you know if Ticketmaster will disable you from using the website if you try to look for tix on multiple browsers/tabs? I've done it before and never had a problem, but I've just read it on their site and now I'm worried

Guys, do you know if Ticketmaster will disable you from using the website if you try to look for tix on multiple browsers/tabs? I've done it before and never had a problem, but I've just read it on their site and now I'm worried

I don't know about multiple tabs, but I know several people said they got disabled yesterday for refreshing and looking for new tickets too often.

aaah. How soon were they able to get back on? I just tried looking on multiple tabs and if I search 2 tabs at the same time, one of them will tell me that they were unable to process my request. And my tabs in Firefox won't load