Natalia Kills showing Madonna luv

i think she's a cool girl. has anyone seen her talk to a cam (to fans) a few years ago? it's on youtube. she just keeps on rambling about her life and in the background you hear a manager signal that she's saying too much (like her father being in jail etc) and she responds with "go away!" and keeps on talking.

Is she the one who says "and as fake as your t!ts" at the end of "Trust No B!tch"? It doesn't sound like M's voice for some reason. The only one I could imagine it to be was Natalia Kills.

Also, is she dating Willy Moon? There were photos of her with him at M's birthday party... was just curious. Don't know that much about her.

Is she the one who says "and as fake as your t!ts" at the end of "Trust No B!tch"? It doesn't sound like M's voice for some reason. The only one I could imagine it to be was Natalia Kills.

Also, is she dating Willy Moon? There were photos of her with him at M's birthday party... was just curious. Don't know that much about her.

Yeah that's Natalia

They're married.