Madonna in Italy!!!!

She is glowing with happiness. She is lying to us. She is such a romantic, I am convinced there is a new man in the Queen's life making her shine. Not to say she can't shine without but knowing how she loves love....She is so gorgeous these days.

She is glowing with happiness. She is lying to us. She is such a romantic, I am convinced there is a new man in the Queen's life making her shine. Not to say she can't shine without but knowing how she loves love....She is so gorgeous these days.

My exact thoughts

Happy for her

Stefano Gabbana is posting pix of M in Italy on his IG, is he over his bitch fit? :laugh:

:chuckle:

I love how everyone wants a piece of Madonna, even among other "A-listers". I love how she did her 4th Versace campaign, got Stefano to rant about Riccardo Tisci, got Armani in a frenzy, didn't show up at Versace and the following day she's wearing Dolce and Gabbana :rotfl:

:D I love how they go crazy for her! Italians are doing it better once again :thumbsup:

She looks stunning, black fits her best but I'd love it if she wore colour more often! Just like now. Amazing!

:D I love how they go crazy for her! Italians are doing it better once again :thumbsup:

She looks stunning, black fits her best but I'd love it if she wore colour more often! Just like now. Amazing!

They keep saying "OMG she's so beautiful, OMG, omg, she's here, Madonnnnaaaaaa, bellissima"

Kind of like "she's real and she's smiling at us" :lol:

Italian crowds are always the warmest, Brasilian the second warmest

Gorgeous! :inlove:

I can't believe she's flying to Paris, maybe now she's in a plane above my head... Bitch please, open the window and bless me with your holy water :drama:

omg

:chuckle:

I love how everyone wants a piece of Madonna, even among other "A-listers". I love how she did her 4th Versace campaign, got Stefano to rant about Riccardo Tisci, got Armani in a frenzy, didn't show up at Versace and the following day she's wearing Dolce and Gabbana :rotfl:

Can I quote you on my blog? Cuz this shit is funny and ironic at the same time! :laugh: