Madonna To Appear on The Jonathan Ross Show

Braby

chelle i complained & tweeted some of what you said to wossy and their twitter accounts. not that its gonna help anything anymore now but fuck it I'm too angry at haters getting in instead of fans who waited for hours in the rain

Michelle Budd and I crying together! It was quite the scene! Lesbian girl says she's seeing me tomorrow! :(

If she's a tv exec you should definitely go :laugh:

But damn nepotism at its best. Fuck them, seriously. Off with their heads we need a revolution !

MarkM is AMAZING by the way! He tried his hardest to get me in!!!!! He was 8th in the queue! I'm in disbelief

Thanks Chelle, I tried my best. This is when they should have had someone from her team there and held back 50

seats with the production team for real fans and fast tracked them in. It's not difficult to organise and would have made

a lot of fans happy. I can't see things changing this new crew are clueless.

Guest Rachelle of London

wtf is that michelle cunt's problem? she called M a slag?

Nooooooooooo an old man told michelle madonnas a slag! Michelle is a hardcore fan! She'd never say that

I honestly feel that if Madonna herself knew this kind of bullshit was going on she'd tell Guy to get it the fuck sorted out.

She would despise the idea of the press getting one over the fans.

I'm so sorry for you and Mark. If the Voice is happening I hope you both get front row!

Thanks. I felt so bad for Chelle she was there all day. At least I got go home and eat and shower and come back.

I am in disbelief that more wasn't organised for fans. Ok they had few competitions how many tickets did they give away?

100? Pitiful. She needs a big shake up with the people around her.

Guest Rachelle of London

I agree! Someone from her team should've been there to see if her fans were getting in! So many people turned away!!'!! I couldn't believe it! Even competition winners!!

Michelle Budd and I crying together! It was quite the scene! Lesbian girl says she's seeing me tomorrow! :(

You're so funny :dead:

So sorry for you too, can only imagine how it must feel like standing there in the rain for so long and then this. BUT don't let it get you down, we'll all be having a viewing party on March 14 here and it's going to be just as exciting!

Guest Rachelle of London

Why did they have sooooo many competitions if they knew? I'm just in shock! I wish I drank alcohol!

Sorry guys I'm just so devastated.

I agree! Someone from her team should've been there to see if her fans were getting in! So many people turned away!!'!! I couldn't believe it! Even competition winners!!

Chelle it was shocking. People there from 9am didn't get in. One poor guy travelled from France, he didn't have a ticket

but was desperate to see her. Really gutted for the genuinely nice dedicated fans who were basically trampled all over

and treated as an after thought and left hanging on a thread all day just so the company could over fill the guest list.

Never seen such disorganised badly handled chaos.

I really think she needed to see the fans tonight too. I mean I know she is loved but I wanted her to see it in the audiences faces. What happened last night has made me love her even more but also appreciate how precious and vulnerable she is.

I hope that the audience show her the love and respect she deserves.

I really hope that the rumours about the Voice are true and that all the fans who were left disappointed tonight get close to the stage there. Mark M and Chelle you represent us true fans so well. I am keeping everything crossed that, following this terrible experience, something good comes to you both - I believe in karma!

Guest Rachelle of London

We met a German guy that won a contest and they screwed up his hotel booking aswell. He had to pay himself.

It was so disorganised. Sooo disorganised. What do they do when one direction or Bieber come on and their thousands of teenage fans are queuing up for days ahead?

It's shitty but also pretty much out of Madonna's control. It's a TV show and you have to blame Ross and his staff.

So sorry for the fans who were turned away, but let's try to focus on Madonna's interview and performances. I'm hoping we have some photos and details from the show soon!

MADONNA!!!

I really think she needed to see the fans tonight too. I mean I know she is loved but I wanted her to see it in the audiences faces. What happened last night has made me love her even more but also appreciate how precious and vulnerable she is.

I hope that the audience show her the love and respect she deserves.

I really hope that the rumours about the Voice are true and that all the fans who were left disappointed tonight get close to the stage there. Mark M and Chelle you represent us true fans so well. I am keeping everything crossed that, following this terrible experience, something good comes to you both - I believe in karma!

Thanks! I think you right she really needed to see a lot of true fans in the audience tonight unfortunately all she is going to

see is a lot of sour faces who don't want to be there.

What a messy organization, I feel bad for you... :mellow:

For the Canal+ show in France next week, I've read that there is no queue, only online tickets (and they are all already given). It's really stupid to make people wait in the cold and rain! :mellow:

Guest Rachelle of London

My friend that was at the dress rehearsal said M was practicing LFL but there was a small piano onstage. Not a grand piano she said. But she only got to see the LFL rehearsal. M was wearing a matador jacket and sweat pants.

Thanks! I think you right she really needed to see a lot of true fans in the audience tonight unfortunately all she is going to

see is a lot of sour faces who don't want to be there.

Being overly optimistic, but hopefully all of that media presence will translate into some favorable reviews for Madonna and for Rebel Heart. That may have been their thinking or --if nothing else-- the thinking of Jonathan Ross, bringing even more attention to his show.

My friend that was at the dress rehearsal said M was practicing LFL but there was a small piano onstage. Not a grand piano she said. But she only got to see the LFL rehearsal. M was wearing a matador jacket and sweat pants.

I hope the sweatpants make it in! :lol:

I suppose she's only doing LFL??

Chelle it was shocking. People there from 9am didn't get in. One poor guy travelled from France, he didn't have a ticket

but was desperate to see her. Really gutted for the genuinely nice dedicated fans who were basically trampled all over

and treated as an after thought and left hanging on a thread all day just so the company could over fill the guest list.

Never seen such disorganised badly handled chaos.

It's sad but unfortunately it's been happening in her concerts too... people (myself included) waiting in the queue since the day before ended up real far from the stage because they opened new lines in the morning. Totally unfair and it happened the two times I watched her live (S&S and MDNA Tour)... I don't think she or her team know about this or can do anything about it :/ i honestly feel for you guys waiting out there; understand your frustration.