THE REBEL HEART ALBUM THREAD Pt

ryan

Call the effing AMBULANCE!! Haha yes!!!! Let's bow to the stunning QUEEN!!!!! Take our money!!!!!! Take our blood!!! Take everything!!!!!

omg i've already bought or committed to buying 4 different versions of the album. i might get a 3rd cd though!

im going to now buy the extremely overpriced $17 living for love remixes on itunes now :rotfl:

I need an ambulance

Girl what u need to fuckin do is go outside and listen to joan of arc while you're walking. I imagine I'm in the love profusion video when I walk to work and I SANG THAT DAMN SONG WITH MY HELD HIGH WITH A CONFIDENT WALK :sassy:

I've decided to allow myself to listen to the three official tracks that came out today, and as soon as I am out of this meeting, I will head home to do so! Carly reactions have me SO excited!

Uk iTunes for me means I have to buy the 3 tracks on the Deluxe that I preordered they haven't automatically downloaded which is really annoying and happens all the time with albums on iTunes grrrr!

On a positive note really excited to listen to them Arghhh! Especially as I haven't listened to the demos! I don't know what to expect!!

Girl what u need to fuckin do is go outside and listen to joan of arc while you're walking. I imagine I'm in the love profusion video when I walk to work and I SANG THAT DAMN SONG WITH MY HELD HIGH WITH A CONFIDENT WALK :sassy:

oooooo yes! stephen perfect!

i also can't wait to jog to hold tight and iconic. and i dont even jog. i think i will start now though :dead:

I had to go to the album and click each song individually to get them? iTunes kept popping up boxes asking if I was sure I wanted to download these songs.

BITCH, IT'S FUCKING MADONNA. DONT POP UP YOUR STUPID BOX.

I've decided to allow myself to listen to the three official tracks that came out today, and as soon as I am out of this meeting, I will head home to do so! Carly reactions have me SO excited!

you will NOT regret this decision! Although I did tell myself I would only listen once or twice until the album came out.

It's been about 10 times each already :rotfl:

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I also decided to listen to the three tracks (only once yet though, I don't want to spoil it). So my first impression is that Hold Tight is by far my favorite of the three and I absolutely loved it, I'm sure it'll be one of my most listened to in the future. I liked Joan somewhat, but was kind of disappointed by the pop beat. I liked Iconic but was slightly confused by it. I just remember thinking it was sort of noisy. I'll have to get back to it.

It's confusing but all you gotta do is push the 1.29 button for each song. The total amount gets taken off the overall pre order price. In march you'll pay the remaining 3 or 4 bucks for the final ten songs.

Whattadeal!

They really FUCKED UP the preorders on aus itunes.

Everyone had preordered the deluxe.

Then when the standard came they deleted the deluxe and changed everyones preorders to the standard. Now the deluxe version is back. But everyone has to cancel their standard preorder and go back and preorder the deluxe AGAIN because you can only get the new 3 tracks on the deluxe version. (or you could just order both, but why would you?)

SO FUCKING DUMB. Why the fuck did they take it away and change the preorders and then bring it back again?! UGH!!!

yes yes yes. THat is what I was doing at the weekend :D

yes yes yes. THat is what I was doing at the weekend :D

:lmao:

It's the best song to walk to. When I start it, the acoustic part gives me enough time to put on my jacket and grab my keys and the beat hits right as soon as I'm out the door. :lol: it's perfect for walking

Is the radio deal for "Living For Love" happening this week? Weird we also got no single artwork for it.

At least we have the awesome video and the Grammy performance now. I hope they plan to push it this week.

We have the official cover for the german 2 track single

10313981_10152530677906529_9169813510656

I've been listening to the three new tracks all day. I love them. It's weird because we have nine songs now...that's same number of tracks as Like A Virgin itself. And there's more to come.

So happy!

so i have a fulltime job and cant be on here all the time and THUS I miss SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! hahaha

What is this about 3 DIFFERENT album covers? Have they leaked yet? I MUST SEE!

so i have a fulltime job and cant be on here all the time and THUS I miss SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! hahaha

What is this about 3 DIFFERENT album covers? Have they leaked yet? I MUST SEE!