MADONNA OWNS THE GRAMMY AWARDS 2015! (Part 3)

s0yccm.jpg

what i hate is that gaga uploaded hers first so people may try to twist it around and say MADONNA used gagas audience reactions!!! FUCKING FRAUD

After using the Metallica show the photo and say that it is .. Gagarbage strikes again.

apparently gaga took a clip of the audience cheering for madonna and pasted it onto her performance!

B9hzXSmIAAI7K06.jpg

OMG i can't believe how low this bitch can sink. I'm seriously in shock. This cunt is lunatic and she is playing with fire, it won't be long till she does something really REALLY stupid and be prosecuted, this bitch is reaching the point of a criminal case of a serious stalker and should be in jail for fraud, plagiarism, incitement of hate, cyber attack and God knows what else behind the scenes... even murder of Lina Morgana could be on the table. :confused:

OMG i can't believe how low this bitch can sink. I'm seriously in shock. This cunt is lunatic and she is playing with fire, it won't be long till she does something really REALLY stupid and be prosecuted, this bitch is reaching the point of a criminal case of a serious stalker and should be in jail for fraud, plagiarism, incitement of hate, cyber attack and God knows what else behind the scenes... even murder of Lina Morgana could be on the table. :confused:

:order::lmao:

Omg, this is so good! :lmao:

But so stupid, it's hard to believe she thought she could get away with this. Maybe someone trolled her with an edited video? That or she's so desperate to make headlines (since her Grammy and performance aren't) that she thought that being washed over by a self induced shitstorm was a good idea to achieve that goal.

Edited by uno

So I dug up my full Grammys broadcast video, and you can clearly see after Gaga's performance, that audience shot cuts to some old looking couple who look utterly bored. That's such a blatant edit.

How utterly embarrassing, I wonder if her team did this without her knowledge, thinking it would help her? How they thought no one would find out...

Edited by rebelvvv

So I dug up my full Grammys broadcast video, and you can clearly see after Gaga's performance, that audience shot cuts to some old looking couple who look utterly bored. That's such a blatant edit.

How utterly embarrassing, I wonder if her team did this without her knowledge, thinking it would help her? How they thought no one would find out...

That's Jane Fonda. It was shown live.

YES! This is priceless! She replaced Jane Fonda's reaction!