LIVING FOR LOVE Video: The QUEEN OF LIFE Delivers Another Classic Video!

Raf, feel exactly the same. Loved the quote at the end as well. The colours were so striking and Madonna looked stunning and as usual moved so beautifully throughout the video. Brilliant stuff.

How was it like to wake up with this?!?! What a great start of the day! :)

^^ It will be watched on YouTube, stop worrying and enjoy!!

WHEN???

AND I CAN'T ENJOY WHILE I'M LITERALLY RIPPING MY HAIR OUT AT THE ROOTS. I DON'T WANNA READ ABOUT THE VIDEO BUT YET HAVE TO SO I KNOW WHEN US LESSORS (no super duper elite snap chat account holders, I guess) CAN WATCH IT.

The gif is starting to give me life though. The colors are gorgeous. BUT I WANNA SEE IT FIRST.

The youtube vid is already down. :laugh:

Because heaven forbid ppl should actually see it or something. I mean, it wasn't made to be SEEN. It was made to, id, TORTURE. Cuz that's what I'm feeling right now. People could've at least been told the video was premiering on this snapchat and would've signed up. I thought it was a live chat or something

I guess I'm on the minority. Not really impressed with the video. I expected more. It's #REDUCTIVE to say the least....

It's time for her to go back to her roots and do a video a la "Like a Prayer" or "Bad Girl." These 2 day shoots are just horrible...

OMG let me just control myself and live for love!

I guess I'm on the minority. Not really impressed with the video. I expected more. It's #REDUCTIVE to say the least....

It's time for her to go back to her roots and do a video a la "Like a Prayer" or "Bad Girl." These 2 day shoots are just horrible...

and how is this video REDUCTIVE? you cannot even use this adjective in the right context. :megamanson:

Why are you reposting that? Once was more than enough! :boring:

exactly. how annoying :daft:

Behold my Halloween 2015 outfit!!

yeeeaaaahhh!! great idea :rotfl:

The way she flirts with the camera and the way she's having fun! I can't! :dramatic:

Yes! The camera loves her so much and she takes full advantage! I love when I still see that look of total joy on her face when she's performing too. Born a superstar.