iTunes Reveals Rebel Heart Tracklist!!!

Anyone judging the tracks based off the demos is making a mistake. It's a good bet that the Avicii tracks have been reworked by Dahi and probably sound quite different.

Rebel Heart is an epic closer, what a great choice.

I dread to think that they have altered REBEL HEART so much...

Still feel shitty... people aren't going to be happy if that's still in the song! Also, fucked me up a litter.

What if the 6 bonus tracks are remixes of LLL????? :o

P.S. When I get the album, I'll have to start it from Rebel Heart, need to hear how that songs differs! Wonder if it's shorter because they may have got rid of the EDM? Although I love that bit!

272.gif

The only other thing i will bitch and moan about is if she butchers Rebel Heart (the song) and turns it into hip-hoppity-dub-steppy nonsense

Insiders said that Rebel Heart is now remixed with "Give Me All Your Luvin" feat Bette Midler and Cher.

Please please please don't let the bonus tracks be the godawful LFL remixes !

As for the demos, who cares what ends up on the final album since we already have them ? I love Tragic girl but i'm not mad it's not on the album since we have it anyway. Drama for the sake of drama, personal taste is not the gospel, no need to give your opinion as facts and then wonder why people are rude to you. Stating IMO before a sentence will get you far. ;)

The only other thing i will bitch and moan about is if she butchers Rebel Heart (the song) and turns it into hip-hoppity-dub-steppy nonsense

THEY SHOULDN'T DARE TOUCH REBEL HEART'S CURRENT PRODUCTION...

if they do, i think they are so pissed with Avicii that he is the leaker...

I'm so happy right now guys!

All my favourites made it...

Also, didn't I tell you that she is only going to include one AFF song at the most? And that SEX, Best Night and Holy Water will make it?

Beat that @@Traditional

I told that too

Guest bluejean

The only song I'm dissapointed didn't make the cut is Addicted. That song sounds like a hit. But maybe it just doesn't fit?

I wonder if Wash All Over Me is a totally different version?

You know what? It's perfect. :tigger:

We still have the songs that didn't make so everyone should be happy

It's perfect!!!! I love this tracklist. I listened to the demos, some I love didn't make it, but as it has been said it's not like they're going to disappear. I am still not over the 6 bonus tracks yet aaaaah Can't wait. Some demos I didn't ''like'' (and some other I barely listened to) made it, but they are fucking DEMOS so I'm not worried at all. I'm gonna be slayed. And 6 more tracks Oh my God we don't even deserve this especially because of those whining they didn't want the album that way.

IMO the 6 bonus tracks should be (not particularly in that order):

Beautiful Scars

Addicted

Borrowed time

Never Let You Go

Graffiti Heart

Revolution or Freedom

Edited by JoanOfArc

So happy that some of my favorites made it! I was rooting so much for Addicted, Beautiful Scars, Borrowed Time, Freedom and Never Let You Go. Hopefully they will be on the supposed deluxe edition.

I guess the 25-track edition will have an art for freedom extra featuring: Freedom, God Is Love, Graffiti Heart, Borrowed Time, Beautiful Scars and Tragic Girl!

I must be one of the few that did listen to the demos...and has absolutely NO problem having an open mind about what the final tracklist now is, and what the final versions of those songs may sound like. Not disappointed in the slightest, don't feel like anything has been spoiled for me, and am just as excited as ever. This is shaping up to be an amazing album!!!

Can't wait. Bring it on M.

Agreed, When you think about it, we have got 32 demos that are amazing as is, with the final track list we will have alternate versions of some of our favorites, and whatever didn't make the final list we still have those to listen to. Couldn't be happier with this era. We have never had one like this.

I'm so happy right now guys!

All my favourites made it...

Also, didn't I tell you that she is only going to include one AFF song at the most? And that SEX, Best Night and Holy Water will make it?

Beat that @@Traditional

ibpcw5oycbzbqe.gif

THEY SHOULDN'T DARE TOUCH REBEL HEART'S CURRENT PRODUCTION...

if they do, i think they are so pissed with Avicii that he is the leaker...

The final version is 40 seconds shorter than the first demo that leaked. I think it's been de-Avicii-fied.

The final version is 40 seconds shorter than the first demo that leaked. I think it's been de-Avicii-fied.

The first Demo was PURE POP PERFECTION!!!

one of her best songs of the last decade!

Edited by Mr.Candy

I guess the 25-track edition will have an art for freedom extra featuring: Freedom, God Is Love, Graffiti Heart, Borrowed Time, Beautiful Scars and Tragic Girl!

Art For Freedom will hopefully feature:

Freedom

God Is Love

Borrowed Time

Revolution (HOW COULD I FORGET THIS????) :ohmy:

Graffiti Heart

Tragic Girl