Madonna will PERFORM at the Grammy Awards!

Grammy night. The ceremony begins. All the lights are off. A choir begins to sing "Living for love, I'm living for love...", as they finish this line, a dark figure rises on the stage, the lights go on and Madonna looks at the audience, confident. She's wearing a white corset, a red cape and a big crown. She puts the microphone right in front of the mouth. Everybody's expectant, she opens her mouth and says "I'm talking, I'm talking... I believe in the power of love". She performs her forgotten hit "Rescue Me" instead of her new single, shocking the world once again. As soon as her performance finishes, a giant screen shows "The Queen Of Pop world Tour 2015. Tickets on sale NOW". The internet explodes. The day after, "Recue Me: The reworked hits collection" is on sale on iTunes and a video for Rescue Me directed by Ray Caesar is up on youtube. The Rebel Heart album is scrapped and the released tracks are deleted from the internet.

news-anchor-horrified-o.gif

Sadly they're performing in the main ceremony, can't wait for the memes and close-ups to Ganga.

Really? Damn, I bet that means she's going to win with Tony. Why else have Steve and Edyie 2015 perform?

Madge is so going to Miley her like the VMAs in 2013. No one is going to recall Slobga even performed.

maybe Madonna will make a cameo appearance in ariana grande or nicky minaj performances or possibly someone elses

Maybe Madonna will take Jessie J's Part in bang bang???

Did anyone see the poll on Idolator to vote for her best Grammy performance? Earlier today Hung Up was just edging out a tie between Music and NRM. The OYH snippet was a distant fourth.

Did anyone see the poll on Idolator to vote for her best Grammy performance? Earlier today Hung Up was just edging out a tie between Music and NRM. The OYH snippet was a distant fourth.

I voted Hung Up. I love it. I love the guitar transition/intro from Feel Good Inc into Hung Up. Gave me goosebumps when I watched it.

in 2006 the audience went wild for her and gave her a legit standing ovation,

I've yet to see a Standing Ovation for Madonna at the Grammys.

in 2006 the audience went wild for her and gave her a legit standing ovation,

I was there. They did not. The people you see in the front audience are young paid actors and part of the performance (all of them).

The first 15 rows are literally all famous people.

She was amazing and the crowd liked it its just not the same as an MTV award show.