*NO DEMO TALK* REBEL HEART - the new album. Carry on discussion here.

It blows my mind that any of you are even discussing other tracks. So what if you're a fan and "want to hear new music." You have six fucking NEW tracks, officially released, to enjoy until the rest are ready. Are you seriously so impatient and greedy? This society has become too damn rushed.

Respect Madonna's wishes for fuck's sake. Madonna has saved some of our lives, and you can't even restrain yourself in return? She gave us a damned Christmas present!

I remember the days of having a single which you would play 100 times because that was ALL you had. And don't give me the time's changed line. Yes, times have changed, and that is why we have SIX new songs. It does NOT mean the times have changed so you should disrespect Madonna's wishes.

I thought we were allowed to talk about the leaks? We have a thread about inside out they leaked yesterday. Anyways, forgive me for talking about it.

Do we know who leaked it? We should be reporting it to Guy O. I never expected all these songs to leak before the album. These people se to have a vendetta out for M. Ouch.

I thought we were allowed to talk about the leaks? We have a thread about inside out they leaked yesterday. Anyways, forgive me for talking about it.

Do we know who leaked it? We should be reporting it to Guy O. I never expected all these songs to leak before the album. These people se to have a vendetta out for M. Ouch.

....this is bad....is ignoring it on a fan forum really gonna do much?....we should stay quiet on social media where it risks being picked up by the mainstream media....still, its kinda like trying to put the flood water back behind the levy wall after its been broken.....

I love that the six songs are getting almost unanimously good reviews. It bodes very well that the entire album is going to be critically acclaimed. I'd personally prefer a critical hit to a commercial one although I predict this is both.

They don't really have a good sound quality though compared to the HQ leak wave a few days ago, so at least there's that...

True...but I think its because these are demos from earlier sessions, at least they sound a bit less produced than the first batch.

It blows my mind that any of you are even discussing other tracks. So what if you're a fan and "want to hear new music." You have six fucking NEW tracks, officially released, to enjoy until the rest are ready. Are you seriously so impatient and greedy? This society has become too damn rushed.

Respect Madonna's wishes for fuck's sake. Madonna has saved some of our lives, and you can't even restrain yourself in return? She gave us a damned Christmas present!

I remember the days of having a single which you would play 100 times because that was ALL you had. And don't give me the time's changed line. Yes, times have changed, and that is why we have SIX new songs. It does NOT mean the times have changed so you should disrespect Madonna's wishes.

Did I just read some common sense? *faints*

.is ignoring it on a fan forum really gonna do much?...

Considering this part of the forum is public and new album threads are often the FIRST RESULT on specific Google searches, then yes, it does.

Considering this part of the forum is public and new album threads are often the FIRST RESULT on specific Google searches, then yes, it does.

Ah, okay, I didn't realize that. As suggested, its best to keep it under wraps then.....

I think it'd be cool if she gathered everyone she name checks (Well almost, I don't see Obama or Queen Elizabeth wanting to participate) for the video interlude.

yep! for an interlude! that's what I meant :)